RIP Windows Phone

Caporegime
Hold along the top of the key board, side options pop up.
Press the "&123" key and flow along the top, as you finger travels it will go the symbols and numeric keyboard, then flip back to the normal keyboard.

And you do reviews?

I see your having issues with that 'reading' thing again this evening...

He said make it type a number by holding down a letter key, like Android and iOS do.

Soldato
Didn't you say you where getting to review a 950?

A while back they said they would let me know when they had one I could try. MS obviously like my reviews, they've sent me two in the past. I'm still an Android reviewer and declare as such in any WP reviews I do. I try and give an Android user an idea of what they might experience.

Caporegime
Well still nothing to be gained here from people that don't know how to use the phone yet want to heavily criticise it then.

And were back to "only people who own a Windows Phone" are allowed in here (a thread started by someone who doesn't like Windows Phone in order to discuss what they felt was the impending death of Windows Phone, lol!).

Soldato
And were back to "only people who own a Windows Phone" are allowed in here (a thread started by someone who doesn't like Windows Phone in order to discuss what they felt was the impending death of Windows Phone, lol!).

Well you claim to own one yet don't seem to know anything about it.
I'm happy to say I'm not bothered one bit what other things Android can do, how much you can customise it etc, none of that have any relevance to me.
I don't tell people they are just inherently "wrong" for using it.

Caporegime
Well still nothing to be gained here from people that don't know how to use the phone yet want to heavily criticise it then.

I've asked for help with how to do something you say the phone can do but I'm sat here trying and can't do and you've just ignored it.

More like nothing to be gained from cu3ed posting defensively but not contributing constructively again.

And surely it's a legitimate criticism of the OS when I can't make it do something as simple as type numbers by holding a letter whilst you're telling me it's easy and has been possible for many versions.

Soldato
I've asked for help with how to do something you say the phone can do but I'm sat here trying and can't do and you've just ignored it.

More like nothing to be gained from cu3ed posting defensively but not contributing constructively again.

Ive given you two ways to do it, you cant get either one to work?

Back
Top Bottom