Road Trip - Ireland Style

Associate
Bog standard logitech webcams, but 54g on the car laptop,(roof mounted anttenna) pus another pc will be in the car for storage/for the other webcam, so if you've got a laptop you could stream stuff off from my car,

Heard of a rolling roadblock......Rolling network:p

Soldato
Got any PMR units? I have 2 basic ones but they eat batteries pretty quickly, even on standby :(

Originally posted by JediFragger
I'm still up for it, what we totalling at now - 5 cars?

jF

4 Cars, I'm now sharing with Dangerous

So its...
Dangerous (+ Me)
Austinpowers
Gilly
JediFragger

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Why not take the FTO :eek: I'd have thought you would jump at the chance to thrash that thing round ireland?

Soldato
I wasn't sure if I wanted to take it or not, but since both me and Dang were looking for passengers to save on money thought I might as well.

Will just have to wait for Europe 2005 ;)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by chenko
That to me or Jez? I'm going with Dang, thought you would have picked that up from last night :p

So you spend £5k on a fantastic new car just ripe for some thrashing, and then leave it home.

Bizarre. Why didn't you just buy a Fiesta.

Soldato
Originally posted by [TW]Fox
So you spend £5k on a fantastic new car just ripe for some thrashing, and then leave it home.

Bizarre. Why didn't you just buy a Fiesta.

Who says I have to thrash it? thats totally opposite of what id care to do.

We're not all like you fox ;)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Originally posted by chenko
Who says I have to thrash it? thats totally opposite of what id care to do.

You know what I mean. You are going on a driving holiday, have just bought a great new car thats suitable for it, and....

... leave it at home :p

Soldato
You know what I mean. You are going on a driving holiday, have just bought a great new car thats suitable for it, and....

I know, I would love to take it :( but any chance to save money is good for me atm

Caporegime

Hehe, exactly, there's not a chance in HELL I'm leaving the Type-R at home for this jaunt - Expensive or not ;) :p :D

Si

Soldato
Gilly

the number you gave me isnt working, and irishferries dont handle this as the promotion is run by the other company, should be lan(d?)sdown or something, printed on it, i did ask you for the information when you gave me the other stuff. I tried to get a number from 192 but there is nothing.

Soldato
Ok everyone, im about to book the ferry for me and Dave, just want to double check the times are ok...

www.stenaline.co.uk

Outgoing Date/Time
Sunday 3rd Oct 14:30 (Arrival 17:45)

Incoming Date/Time
Friday 8th Oct 21:15 (Arrival 00:30)

A car is £154, it is £173 with an extra passenger.

Back
Top Bottom