*** Rocket League *** Car Football

Associate
Is there anyone who could give me rocket league for steam? I could trade a game for it. Anyone want to swap Rocket League, I will trade besiege for it

Associate
looking for some one to duo with and then trios when the update, fed up of getting idiots on my team. switched from playing on ps4 to pc so have no one to play with at the min add me on steam if you wanna play as im on most days, steam id is savagepoop

Don
It's much better when you find people on your team who play with some intelligence. Some people just seem to want to hit the ball just because they can, regardless of where its going to end up!

The more you play online, the higher level you are. You get matched into games with better players that match your level (when possible).

Just reached Pro today and stated seeing a few Veteran players show up.

Starting to score more and more tremendous goals :D

If you add this to the steam launch, it's stops the two splash screens from showing up..

-nomovie

Under the 'set launch options' for the game in Steam

Last edited:
Soldato
Just picked this one up, a lot more fun than I was expecting. Need to work on my skill shots and try not to jump when I mean to boost and vice versa :)

It also answered one query I had - you don't have to like football (which I don't :)) to enjoy the game. Do we have a steam group or just swap steam ids (tals)

Soldato
Soldato
Played this split screen with my girlfriend last night, it'll probably be fun once she masters basic turning and moving around..

Soldato
Picked this up last night - great fun though at the moment my level is pretty much managing to hit the ball in the right direction being a serious win

Feel free to add me to steam

Associate
Love this game. I was hesitant to buy it but my friend gifted it to me, and honestly, I'm wondering why I didn't buy it in the first place.

Feel free to add me on Steam!

Associate
~100k players online yet the matchmaking always finds a way of putting a ton of vets in my game. Last one I played was me and 2 other pros vs 3 vets... it seems not to care much about balancing which is a shame when the skill spectrum is so broad.

Soldato
Encountered my first deadly serious player last night

Lobby full of rookies plus this guy who was tagged as semi pro - full of frustration and abuse because the rest of the idiots could barely make contact with the ball.

Amused me greatly

Soldato
~100k players online yet the matchmaking always finds a way of putting a ton of vets in my game. Last one I played was me and 2 other pros vs 3 vets... it seems not to care much about balancing which is a shame when the skill spectrum is so broad.

Maybe it takes into account more than just your in game rank. All the in game rank really tells you is how long you've been playing, so you can get people like me who are at the higher end of semi-pro and still completely useless, but you can equally get rookies who are damned good at the game

Don
After 40+ hours play, this is not getting old :D

Started playing a few 1vs1. They are fantastic for brushing up on your on-the-ball control, as any mistake and you're punished.

Back
Top Bottom