ROFLMAO

Associate
OP
Ah right. Sorry, thought an attempt to disprove and discredit the accummulated knowledge of hundreds of years of scientific investigation was threadworthy. If its a repost, meh, times are busy and I am supposed to be working afterall :D

Associate
OP
I doubt thats a valid argument. You can't disprove something that cannot be proved. I guess if they come up with any actual evidence or something that can be investigated then they might have a case.

Soldato
starscream said:
Is anyone actually able to disprove creationism?

I suppose god could have placed all these 5 billion year old rocks and billion year old fossils around just to fool us into thinking that the world was created more then the 6,000 years ago it actually was.. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Topper said:
Ah right. Sorry, thought an attempt to disprove and discredit the accummulated knowledge of hundreds of years of scientific investigation was threadworthy. If its a repost, meh, times are busy and I am supposed to be working afterall :D
Its not really ROFLMAO worthy :rolleyes:

Soldato
Darg said:
I suppose god could have placed all these 5 billion year old rocks and billion year old fossils around just to fool us into thinking that the world was created more then the 6,000 years ago it actually was.. :rolleyes:

I tells ya these fictional characters are devious, let one get in your head and you'll believe all kinds of crazy stuff.

Piles of comatose aliens and Hydrogen bombs anyone? :D

Permabanned
Darg said:

Yeah, possibly. The creationist critique of that argument is that evolution requires intermediate forms between the fossils of different creatures which generally speaking do not exist, or have not been discovered. Fossils have normally only found of one species, then the next species which it is supposed to have evolved into.

Soldato
I don't see what's so hilarious about it. There are enough science museums in the world, I don't see why there shouldn't be a creation museum as well. Millions of people believe it, so why not exactly? As long as its done sensibly it sounds like a good idea to me. I'd be interested in visiting if it were anywhere nearby.

Back
Top Bottom