*** Rogue One: A Star Wars Story *** (NOW WITH SPOILERS)

Soldato
Donnie Yen,Felicity Jones,Forest Whitaker,Mads Mikkelsen,Riz Ahmed and more lol
Rogue One takes place before the events of Star Wars: A New Hope and will be a departure from the saga films but have elements that are familiar to the Star Wars universe
Rogue One release date on December 2016.
npgo7m.jpg

wk1ekj.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
So I take it this is the story that shows how the valiant pilots of the rebellion got upstaged by a novice farm boy pilot (who hears voices in his head) who destroys the Death Star virtually single handed, rendering all their prior sacrifices and heroism forgotten. :D

Soldato
I just want a Obi Wan Kenobi stand alone trilogy starring Ewan McGregor between Ep3 and Ep4.

No way he lived in a cave for 18 years (or whatever it was) without going out and doing some badass Jedi stuff.

Soldato
Will be odd having a Star Wars film without any Jedi involvement. Will any Sith be seen?

Would be interesting if they include the plot to get the spys to steal the Death Star plans.

Soldato
I think he is just pointing out that maybe out that someone of that physique is hardly a strapping example of male machoism and not that likely to be dicing it on the beach playing volleyball with Iceman and Slider.

Soldato
Or he could have been an excellent fighter pilot who died in his prime due to a mechanical failure, and the lack of G-Force's in space would make his bulk less of an issue.

They still called him "Porkins" though :eek: :D

Caporegime
I'm looking forward to the dissection this film get's on here. I'm curious if TFA critical review is finished before this comes out.

An Obi Wan film would be good adding some depth to how he looked over Luke. If nothing else it might stop my son constantly asking why he didn't care about Leia. You could also see him receiving his training from QuiGon.

Back
Top Bottom