Roll up roll up... OcUK Manchester (French Car) Meet No. 2

lol, so either nobody takes notice of my posts or they're not interested in a night out. Fairy nuff :p

So, Sunday 13th is looking good. Will try and get some indication of the weather. So, who's a definite for the 13th?

:eek: @ Si. Only women and old people who drive a Rover drink wine :p

benneh, really hope you do come in the Ti. Never been in one and wouldn't mind the experience :)

Awww, damn Coco and Gilly :( How would you be fixed for the next weekend (19th/20th).

Really want to try and get as many people as possible :)

Could everyone let me know what dates they're good for. Thanks. Either post in the thread or send me an e-mail (in trust).

Hmmm, ok, been thinking about this and we better set a date quick snap.

Seeing as more people can do the 19/20th, should we stick at that? Now we just need to decided whether the meet is going to be on the 19th, 20th or span over both. I'm up for making a weekend of it, but if no-one else is up for it, the Sunday (20th) is probably the best bet :)

HOT DAMN! I'll have my AA cover by then :p :D

Yep just got it mate, sorry. Been at the gym this evening and only just got back.

I'll be on MSN later and we can discuss this further. Bit hard having a private conversion on the forums :p

And lol at your little message. You big girl!

Ok guys, me and Si have been talking and we've settled on the 20th November as a definite, so if everyone who can attend on the 20th could post and let us know, we'll be able to see how much of a success this meet will be :)

Thanks.

Oh, regarding routes and planning etc... we'll leave it closer to the time. Just incase we have any unwanted visitors ;) Piggy's.

Last edited:
Gilly said:
I remember whilst telling that tale in the pub realising that everyone there was hanging on every word :o I only started off talking to 2 or 3 people :p

Heh. Your sly look at that barmaid was brilliant. Especially when you turned back around to see everyone staring at you :D Quality!

Yey yey yey! This list is looking every more pleasing! Brilliant!

Me, Daz and Si are off to check out the roads on Wednesday evening to get to grips with the roads again. Anyone else who wants to drop by is welcome (I think, lol).

-westy-, get yourself in this thread :mad:

:p That's what I said a few posts back. Maybe make a night of it. Either go out on the town for a couple of drinks or go bowling.

As for the people going down to check out the roads... you disgrace me! I'm going on Wednesday ;)

Mark no worries about the directions mate. Just glad you found it ok. Did you speak to Si?

Oh my god, you lamer! The junction is soooooooo easy to remember :p Just over that little brow after a bend... remember. :D No doubt I'll shoot over it myself.

Regarding the weather, I was having a play in my car tonight on the way home from work and am much more confident in its handling. Although, maybe that's not such a good thing. Saying that, it just keeps on gripping... 70...80 MPH and some crazy bends. I was so shocked!

Si, shush you :p I work my ass off all week. I'm allowed to be a slacker when it comes to updating the thread. Don't let me forget to buy you a pint either. Will bring more cash with me this time round. Found myself running very short with only my bank card to play with :eek:

Glad you can make it thebrasso. Sorry to hear about the job :(

*First post updated*

Last edited:
great advice said:
Havent been following this thread sorry, but if thats a list of deffo;s count me in mate. if you could update the first post with the date, time and what not that would be helpful too.

You're already on the defo's list mate :)

Check out the first page too. That's got a list of definite attendee's as well as a meeting date/time and place. :)

Worthy, really hope you can make it. Hmmm, Evo 9 vs Supra... this could be interesting :D Shame I'm going to be right at the back, so won't be able to get any good footage *cries and hints for a lift from worthy or great advice* :D

Si, I'm the one that'll be keeping you on your toes when you can't keep up with my british piece of crap. Maybe not this time round... but eventually :p

This attendee list is looking brilliant! Let's just hope everybody turns up. We'll swap mobile numbers nearer the time so that people can inform us on the day if they get stuck in traffic etc.

Regarding planning on the day, Gilly was disappointed at the last meet when he found out that mine and Si's leadership skills were pretty sucky, and we hadn't prepared any maps/routes for the guys to take out. Well, my little Gillybot (no idea where that came from), you can worry no more. Maps, directions and instructions will be present at this meet.

Last edited:
Awww sorry to hear that Trickle. If you don't make it to this one, then I'll buy you a pint at the next one :)

Hopefully I'll have a bit of turbo power under my right foot by then :p

Cya Clio's :D

Nevermind Trickle. Sounds like the track day would be a good laugh though.

Have fun without us :D

Hmmm, thinking on from that... are there any tracks near Manchester/Leeds? ;)

Back
Top Bottom