Ronaldo has retired.

daz

daz

Soldato
I remember watching his comeback game for Inter on Football Italia, and him going down again with a repeat of his injury. :(

Soldato
Stand up record to match the player on the pitch, no doubt when the guy was in his prime and fit a match for the best of his generation.

A spoiled time in the game though, moving to inter set him on a downward spirial, played as the centerpiece in the media, grouped in with injury, the infamous inter milan owner passing constant comment unsettling his recovery, and nike bleeding the guy dry... all of which dragged what could have been the greatest brazilian down from the player i saw playing at barca.

A real shame everything went against him, hope the guy finds a better life away from the green grass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC57WLJYmUE

The best goal:)

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Who gives two poops about that? Whatever floats his boat imo...

He was one of the very best footballers I have ever seen. If he wants to bonk goats in his spare time the so be it! ;)

Oh no, I don't care, it's just the post saying he was fine off field to go with it :)

Soldato
Heh

Record, as in goals scored:) Sometimes the goals on a numbers sheet don't match the greatness you see from a player on the pitch, not the case with ronaldo:)

tbh i have no idea about the guys personal doings, i only follow the footballing scene, each to their own unless it's harming others.

Permabanned
Great player, use to pretending being Ronaldo on the football pitch, Retired Ronaldo is best Ronaldo, hearing about his goals back in the days and not ever getting to see them for ages was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom