• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rtx 3080 ti forum codes?

Associate
well if he bought his first card from here, he wont be allowed another ;)
anyway instead of being salty, join a stock checker discord and setup founders alerts. you will very likely grab whichever card you want.

I am a member of the stock informer discord with alerts, I have alerts on a Twitter page that announces GPUs but nothing. I don;t think I am doing anything wrong, just getting unlucky since all the cards are getting sold in seconds or being scalped.

Associate
OP
irrelevant, there are people on this forum desperate for a card at that price

What are you on about irrelevant?
Jeez there's some salty ppl on this forum. I own one 3080 given the chance I would like to upgrade to a 3080ti I didn't realise so many people would get butt hurt by me asking a simple question.
I'm not a miner or a scalper and dislike them as much as probably most of you do. I can't believe I'm copping heat for asking a question. Crazy times and crazy people.

Associate
I am a member of the stock informer discord with alerts, I have alerts on a Twitter page that announces GPUs but nothing. I don;t think I am doing anything wrong, just getting unlucky since all the cards are getting sold in seconds or being scalped.

stock informer is useless, always late and no FE alerts. try other stock checker discords

Associate
yeah I know? I can sell that though or give it to my kid.

I do like a TI card though;)

I can only support this if you would actually give it to your kid, or sell it for no more than you paid for it.

But we both know that what you want to do is flip it for double the value.

Dude, you like own 3080 already :D

and he won a 3070 on the mm, naughty

Ok, if true I hate the OP.

Associate
OP
I can only support this if you would actually give it to your kid, or sell it for no more than you paid for it.

But we both know that what you want to do is flip it for double the value.

Ok, if true I hate the OP.

Wow the pitch forks are out tonight! Tbh I don't care what you think anyway, but if I was such a money grabber then why would I help someone get a 3070 and not just buy that as well and flip it and make some money if that was my aim?

Associate
People are getting butthurt and don’t even have access to the MM in the first place. So these aren’t even an option for them.

Ctrl-alt-stock discord group has fe releases and other sellers in the uk. Been at least 4 UK options to buy cards this week. There was about 20mins to get the fe cards before they sold out.

Associate
Wow the pitch forks are out tonight! Tbh I don't care what you think anyway, but if I was such a money grabber then why would I help someone get a 3070 and not just buy that as well and flip it and make some money if that was my aim?

You could help people get these cards by not getting them yourself, wow shocker, imagine that.

OCUK ought to blacklist you from being able to buy anymore.

Associate
OP
You could help people get these cards by not getting them yourself, wow shocker, imagine that.

OCUK ought to blacklist you from being able to buy anymore.

So they should black list me for wanting to upgrade my card and helping a m8 get a card on the members market... You're funny beyond words. I can't even take that comment seriously. Surely you're trying to troll me.

Associate
So they should black list me for wanting to upgrade my card and helping a m8 get a card on the members market... You're funny beyond words. I can't even take that comment seriously. Surely you're trying to troll me.

People who already purchased ANY RTX 3000 cards are blocked from buying any other on the FE competitor site, they can and should do the same here. One RTX 3000 per address.

A 3080 > 3080 ti isn't a valid 'upgrade'. You don't need it, and you aren't helping anyone.

Everyone else would rather have a brand new retailer warranty backed 3080 ti than your second hand 3080, you aren't helping anyone by preventing someone else from getting one, stop trying to pretend that you are.

You're trying to get a 3080 ti so you can flip your 3080.

Associate
On that note the last thing my parents bought me was an Athlon 1400+ and Geforce 3 rig as my final 'reward' for my GCSE grades.

Then not a penny more.

That PC was almost great, as it was also my last pre built, they gimped it with a 66mhz FSB motherboard, if anyone knows what that means anymore.

I bought myself a lovely S939, Athlon 4400+ and Radeon 9800 Pro upgrade a couple of years after while at uni which was my first self built.

Caporegime
3070 wasn't for me, I didn't pay for it, like I said it was my m8

Don't beleive me ask too tall:p

Why would I want a 3070 when I have a 3080?
I would upgrade not downgrade
You’re out of order buying it for a mate. Those voucher code cards are meant for use by forum members only, not to buy for a mate who contributes nothing to the forum community. I hope OCUK blacklist you for any future voucher deals.

Associate
OP
You’re out of order buying it for a mate. Those voucher code cards are meant for use by forum members only, not to buy for a mate who contributes nothing to the forum community. I hope OCUK blacklist you for any future voucher deals.

Learn to read ffs.... I baggsied it for a mate on the members market not from a voucher code. He paid for it as well not me. I could have bought it and slapped it on Facebook or eBay if I was anyway interested in trying to make money like some of you claim.
Tired of answering this crap now, will just wait to see if Ock staff answer the original post with a sensible answer.

Caporegime
Learn to read ffs.... I baggsied it for a mate on the members market not from a voucher code. He paid for it as well not me. I could have bought it and slapped it on Facebook or eBay if I was anyway interested in trying to make money like some of you claim.
Tired of answering this crap now, will just wait to see if Ock staff answer the original post with a sensible answer.
I know you bought it from the members market, but it’s still a snidey thing to do when the cards advertised on MM are only open to people with MM access. I know you have access but your mate hasn’t. Therefore he shouldn’t be in any position to acquire a card that was meant for sale and use by forum members only.

Associate

I'm hoping OCUK staff answer by banning you from buying anymore RTX 3000 cards from them.

Associate
OP
I know you bought it from the members market, but it’s still a snidey thing to do when the cards advertised on MM are only open to people with MM access. I know you have access but your mate hasn’t. Therefore he shouldn’t be in any position to acquire a card that was meant for sale and use by forum members only.
So you're telling me that everything bought by anyone on the members market is 100% used by them only. Just shhhhh now please.

Back
Top Bottom