• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RX 6700 XT - Is supply getting to UK?

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
How do we know ocuk isnt being forced to buy hardware bundles from distributors just to get gpu`s? Should sell with a gaming chair instead of double price ;)

To be honest, if I needed/wanted a chair, monitor, PSU etc then its not a hard sell to do this as long as there is stock AND its actually a 'bundle' i.e. you get some discount (it should be cheaper than buying them both separate). ;)

Soldato
Are you just here to mock people who won't spend £900 on a mid-tier GPU? It sure seems that way.

It might be cash-down-the-sofa money for you, but not for many.

Its just because you criticised an AMD product as poor value. You saw the flip-flop when AMD beat Intel in pricing too.

If you want value for money,just be patient and get an Nvidia GPU. Known a few people who managed to get the RTX3060TI FE at RRP over the last few months,by being patient.

Also the other fact is that the RX6700XT is barely more powerful than the GPUs in the new consoles,and has terrible RT performance too.

That £900 GPU needs plugging into a PC also. It makes more sense for most people who are not clueless to actually buy a prebuilt system. You can literally get a whole prebuild system with a Ryzen 5 5600X,etc for around £1500 with a 3 year warranty. For closer to £1000~£1200 there are prebuilt desktops and laptops with the RTX3060.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's £900 for a 40CU card when you can get 52CUs, 16gb gddr6, 1tb nvme, 8 zen 2 cores, blue ray drive, case and power supply for £450 with the series X. Disgusting when you think about it.

Associate
It took me almost a year of sitting on funds, ready to drop on the 6900Xt, that was relying on the resale value of my old Vega 64 Lc, mind you, I got just over £300 pound for it.

Associate
Although I can afford to drop 900 quid plus on a gfx doesn't mean I will, would rather just spend the money elsewhere and enjoy it and not get the feeling I just got ripped off.

Back
Top Bottom