• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RX590 arrived but no Raise the Game codes??

Associate
As the title says I just received my Sapphire Nitro+ RX 590 today but I have no Raise the Game codes (For RE2, DMCV, TD2) I'm not sure why I haven't got these codes and I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue.

Associate
normally get a code emailed to you that goes in here https://www.amdrewards.com/ then you get the individual game codes. Last time I did it Overclockers also had the code on my order breakdown in the order history part of my account

looked like this :

FREE WITH GX-18N-PC: AMD Raise The Game Promo - Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey, Strange Brigade®, and Star Control®: Origins ****************

Caporegime
As the title says I just received my Sapphire Nitro+ RX 590 today but I have no Raise the Game codes (For RE2, DMCV, TD2) I'm not sure why I haven't got these codes and I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue.
Did you get the blue or black edition and how are you finding it?

Associate
i got the pc that says 3 free games as well im not sure how to get them

Back
Top Bottom