• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen "2" ?

Soldato
Years supply of Haribo?

Just 1 pack, my boy enjoyed them !

20180420_133644.jpg

Here we go..

Caporegime
Wait for the OCUK forum community to get their hands on them.

Shouldn't need to, we should be able to trust reviews but with such a vast variation between reviewers that is impossible.

watch this video and you'd think yeah the 8700K is ahead but the 2700X is not far behind holding up well against it.

Then go to https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/Ryzen_7_2700X/ and you can't help but notice in just about every slide they made Ryzen is Bulldozer levels behind the i3.

They can't both be right so which one are the shills?

Soldato
reviewers have not activated some features in the bios
These functions are Off by default
Or they have bios without these functions
Look at the FPS difference
Config 2700x default
ddr4 3466 cl14
cpu default, gpu default, Fhd, option filter video Bf1 Ultra
before and after activating these functions , before 146 , after 181fps

Which board was this on? and what are the settings, i think ive decided, im getting the 2700X lol.

Caporegime
What a lil beast this chip is. I just need a decent (AMD) GPU to go with it.. Only choice is VEGA 64, Gibbo plz do some good deals on em !! xD

In all seriousness I do think their's a fair bit left in the tank regarding Vega performance, a sweet aftermarket 64 would go well with it and last you til the next performance part from AMD :)

Back
Top Bottom