Ryzen 2700x bundle questions

Associate
Ha yeah that’s what I thought, just wondered what you meant with the cpu in out thing. Guess that’s more just checking it’s seated properly in the board.

Associate
OP
Hey, I got this bundle and built it tonight, I am having issues getting it to post, I just get error code 00 anyone have this issue before? The CPU is housed Ok with the heat firmly in place. Not sure what to do next

Have you plugged all power cables in the board for the CPU, I know you probably have but thought I would suggest it, the 8 pin or 8 and 4 pin ones.

Associate
from eveyrthing i have read x370 boards will need a bios flash if they are trying to run ryzen 2. why hasnt anybody else said this or even advised the thread creator that this will likely be needed?

that is the main reason if i was going for a ryzen 2 i would go for x470 over x370. bios shouldnt need to be flashed.

Associate
OP
from eveyrthing i have read x370 boards will need a bios flash if they are trying to run ryzen 2. why hasnt anybody else said this or even advised the thread creator that this will likely be needed?

that is the main reason if i was going for a ryzen 2 i would go for x470 over x370. bios shouldnt need to be flashed.
I think it was suggested in post 20

Associate
yea i saw that one it was as vague as mine.

for the BIOS flash you will need another CPU that will work with that BIOS that is needed to get it to boot so you can perform the BIOS flash... unless OCUK started doing it before sending boards out.

Associate
Got mine, waiting for a case to set it up.

I bought the Vulcan memory (16gb) 3000

Anyone got quick and easy bios settings for this, ideally would run at a mild over lock (using clock cooler) with memory at 3200

Cheers

Soldato
Got mine, waiting for a case to set it up.

I bought the Vulcan memory (16gb) 3000

Anyone got quick and easy bios settings for this, ideally would run at a mild over lock (using clock cooler) with memory at 3200

Cheers

after you;ve got everything set up and installed .

trying pumping Ram voltage to 1.45 and keeping timing/xmp but change speed to 3200 .

personally though- Ryzen Ram Calculator is a god send !

Back
Top Bottom