• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen 5 3600 Stock Situation

Associate
OP
My friend bit the bullet and ordered a 3600XT for £240.. 3600 was £180 to £230 so the 3600XT being £220 to £240 didn't sting as much.

I mentioned waiting till after xmas for a 5600X but he needed before then..

.. least I know what I will be building next year once stock is a little more readily avaliable.

Caporegime
My friend bit the bullet and ordered a 3600XT for £240.. 3600 was £180 to £230 so the 3600XT being £220 to £240 didn't sting as much.

I mentioned waiting till after xmas for a 5600X but he needed before then..

.. least I know what I will be building next year once stock is a little more readily avaliable.
That's a pretty poor deal. Shame he put himself in a position where he *had* to buy!

Associate
Well I just bought a 3700x for £274 brand new. Got £60 off using the nectar code on a well known auction site that has a well known shop on there. I got my ram the same way a month or so ago.
It's the best price around right now although not a great price overall. I should get it Saturday as I paid £2 for express delivery. Otherwise I would have been waiting until nearly christmas. I'm just worried that even when the 5600x etc come back in stock that they will be gone in minutes and will then force people like me to buy the 3700x etc and I will be left with nothing. I doubt they are even still making Ryzen 2 processors so I can only imagine that stock will be scarce soon.

Back
Top Bottom