• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

CSB

CSB

Associate
Did the '15 minute to checkout site' sell only items in stock? Managed to get a 5900x final checkout page crashed but I got Amazon Pay confirmation and store email confirmation but still waiting for dispatch. I hope its coming. :D

Exactly the same story here.
I think we are good.

Soldato
Well i managed to eventually get my order in, on to pre-order by the time i got mine in though. What happens with pre-orders on things like this? Do OcUK notify those in waiting for an ETA once they have one?

Associate
same here going to call them
same hear, i rang and took 39 min to get an answer and he said he could not tell me if i got one or if i got a pre order, I ordered for pick up in person and all he told me was if I get an email saying my order is ready for pick up....then I got one ...brilliant :)....He said he could not access the order que to see if i was lucky or not, not good really.

Soldato
Hi guys. Tried OCuk, clicked Add to Basket (5800x) within a few seconds of it popping up. Just got the timer on the screen which never stopped. Refreshed the page half an hour later and it said Pre-Order :( Similar story at CCL and Scan.

But, I've just been to ******** and managed to buy one 5 mins ago. If you don't mind paying ~20% more they still have stock now.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, didn't know I couldn't post that. Wwas just trying to help out :(

Do I really want to pay the same price as a 5900x for a 5800x? I think I might wait until December/January or whenever there’s plenty of stock..

Associate
After having a card declined by another competitor, and numerous basket troubles with others. I managed to get a 5600x order through at 14:42 which is quite late. Immediately got the amazon payment authorised by oc, an amazon pay email 5 mins after saying the payment is being processed and checked my bank and the payment is pending. Got the order received email from OC 5 mins after, no mention of preorder however given how late I was I assume in quite low in the queue. Account says 'New Order - awai payment status'. Kinda stuck in limbo as to whether I'll get mine in a few days ot a few weeks :/

Associate
Hi guys just got conformation from opposition that mine will arrive tomorrow. I got 5900X. All the best to ones that didn't make it and the ones that did enjoy. £522 delivered with pre 12PM option.

Associate
ok so my "new order - awaiting payment status" just changed to order declined payment failed despite money leaving my account..... what do now?

Associate
Do I really want to pay the same price as a 5900x for a 5800x? I think I might wait until December/January or whenever there’s plenty of stock..

I've had all other components for a new build sat waiting for weeks. Couldn't wait another month so took it on the chin and ordered.

Associate
After having a card declined by another competitor, and numerous basket troubles with others. I managed to get a 5600x order through at 14:42 which is quite late. Immediately got the amazon payment authorised by oc, an amazon pay email 5 mins after saying the payment is being processed and checked my bank and the payment is pending. Got the order received email from OC 5 mins after, no mention of preorder however given how late I was I assume in quite low in the queue. Account says 'New Order - awai payment status'. Kinda stuck in limbo as to whether I'll get mine in a few days ot a few weeks :/
Mine just changed to "order received - not yet shipped". 5900X order, finally managed to get through at 2:39pm.

Associate
At least one supplier still has 5600x in stock now for next day delivery...

Associate
Managed to get one with OCUK despite numerous crashes here and on a competitor's website... Said 10+ in stock at time of purchase so hopefully there's no queue
51e741e9410e188ddc32c355f6270887.png
Goty mine £10 cheaper delivered from competitior, really doesn't make sense.....

Back
Top Bottom