• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen 7 3700x and gigabyte motherboards?

Associate
OP
The issue is with gigabyte motherboards, not just any brand. There does seem to be a fair few having this issue according to the comments on that video. If I had seen it before ordering this motherboard I wouldn't have ordered it and ordered another brand.

I used the BIOS app from the app centre to update to f10 and it never fixed the issue. I did see it wasn't the latest one the gigabyte page but it was a lot newer than what the guy in the video was using no doubt. Non of them mention this as being fixed or even as an scknowledged problem so I'm just getting out before I get to annoyed by it.

Soldato
If it was genuinely an issue I think there would be more than 1 YouTube vid about it tbh.

Hope you fix your problem but you’re not even sure the mobo is actually the issue and refuse to troubleshoot properly and methodically lol

Associate
OP
seems the other BIOS has been removed from gigabyte support downloads so i am on the latest BIOS according to that. ill do the memtest once my usb drive is ready.

Associate
OP
I did the memtest. No errors. What else can I test. It is going back but the tests could reveal something else as much as I dont think it will.

Soldato
Hmm. So ill have to update this now. Seems I am getting some BSODs very randomly. Some while loading windows some while browsing the Internet. Things like acpi.sys failed. I've seen 2 others but I cant remember what they said now.

I was going to format and reinstall windows so I'll ry that anyway. Then it will be memtest I suppose...
Have a read through this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://errortools.com/windows/how-to-fix-acpi-sys-blue-screen-error-in-windows-10/#:~:text=Another%20possible%20causes%20for%20the,be%20triggered%20by%20the%20ACPI.&ved=2ahUKEwjHofuOq7rtAhXjQkEAHf6-AdoQFjABegQIARAE&usg=AOvVaw3PId-mAw-SPKUXOKX3J9qP
www.thewindowsclub.com

Back
Top Bottom