• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**RYZEN CPU COOLER INFORMATION**

Associate
Just seen a video online with some updates to AIO coolers, Corsair and Nzxt should be sending out brackets next week.

The problem is also the cooler standoffs for the am3+ socket are different that's why it's not a tight fit the same problem I had so that explains it.

Soldato
Which is the best cooling for Ryen

Which do you guys recommend as the best cooling solution to get the best results ?

Highend Air (Thermalright true 140, noctua U14, D15) AIO )Cooler Master Seidon 240V, Corsair H100, Nzxt kraken ext) Custom

Just wanting to cool the CPU

Soldato
Which is the best cooling for Ryen

Which do you guys recommend as the best cooling solution to get the best results ?

Highend Air (Thermalright true 140, noctua U14, D15) AIO )Cooler Master Seidon 240V, Corsair H100, Nzxt kraken ext) Custom

Just wanting to cool the CPU

Best performance would be a custom loop, very expensive though.

I would recommend the Corsair H100i/H110i or Noctua D14/D15 for best performance on more realistic budgets. Other AIOs are good but I've only have experience with Corsair AIOs. My last H100i lasted almost 4 years, zero issues. I now have a H110i on my Ryzen 1800X.

Associate
The last order i had off them took 2 days using DHL from Amsterdam, but depends where these are being shipped from.

Just waiting for my Gigabyte K7 now.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got that same email from Corsair yesterday. I randomly logged in to my Corsair account and my order is now marked as complete and I have a tracking number. Quite random as it was marked as shipped only 8 minutes ago. Coming from Amsterdam via DHL so who knows how long it'll take.

Associate
I got that same email from Corsair yesterday. I randomly logged in to my Corsair account and my order is now marked as complete and I have a tracking number. Quite random as it was marked as shipped only 8 minutes ago. Coming from Amsterdam via DHL so who knows how long it'll take.

Just had a text off DHL, my bracket will be delivered Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom