S/C Installation all done - Up and running, WOOOOOSH!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Well sussed 2nd out now and OMG it gives you that stomach in your mouth feeling. Really happy with it! :)

Been upto 5000rpm now and it pulls so damn hard it fricking amazing. :D

Doing 50mph in 4th and planting the throttle see 120mph in just a matter of seconds, crazy stuff. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
merlin said:
LOL, sounds proper stupid, you've gotta be well chuffed. :D

Hi m8

Yeah well chuffed with it. I took Phil out earlier (Fatboy) who's been in both Spie's M5 and F575M and I did a 30-100mph pull in 3rd. His words was it pushed him back and seemed to accelerate quicker than both the M5 and Ferrari. But don't tell Spie! ;)

Definetely impressed, damn thing is bonkers and now got the trick with 2nd and can start working on 1st now. :D

Basically floot to the floor in 2nd between 1500-2200rpm can result in the rear end stepping out. Flooring it past 2500rpm and the rear seems to dig in nicely and then its just case of holding on. :D

Soldato
Might be an idea to drop a few psi out of the rears - you'd be surprised how much extra grip 3psi drop will give you. Doubt you'd feel any difference in the cornering at all.

3psi minimum, maybe more, I'm not sure what you run in the rears as standard?

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Will sort just need good stretch of private driveway as its builds speed up far too quickly, not that I am complaining. :D
Damn, I gotta see it running some time when I'm around OCUK. I was lucky enough to see it outside OCUK the other day but I would love to see you speeding down the A500. Child killer. ;) :p
PS- I noticed the monitors on the website the other day. Now you have the girls on the monitors and your car! :eek:

Godfather
Godfather
Gibbo said:
I took Phil out earlier (Fatboy) who's been in both Spie's M5 and F575M and I did a 30-100mph pull in 3rd. His words was it pushed him back and seemed to accelerate quicker than both the M5 and Ferrari. But don't tell Spie! ;)
He'd say anything to get out of a fast car, even lie through his teeth. You know what a girl's blouse he is ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Tax Evader said:
That sounds fantastic, Andy. I'm surprised I've never seen you around in that car. Would love to check it out.

Elliot

Hi m8

Did you not know?
Its faster than the speed of light! :p :D

Thats why you aint seen me. ;)

You going to the RR? If so you will see it then? Plus if you are going we need to organise a convoy down the M6. As there is myself, Jedifragger and yourself and no doubt a few more people going down from around here too. :)

Associate
Gibbo said:
You going to the RR? If so you will see it then? Plus if you are going we need to organise a convoy down the M6. As there is myself, Jedifragger and yourself and no doubt a few more people going down from around here too. :)

Well I was supposed to be running a drift course at Oulton Park on that day, but as that's now been cancelled by the fun police I may well pop down to the RR thing instead. I can't run the CSL (long story, it won't work though) but I may pop along to mingle...

OcUK Staff
OP
Tax Evader said:
Well I was supposed to be running a drift course at Oulton Park on that day, but as that's now been cancelled by the fun police I may well pop down to the RR thing instead. I can't run the CSL (long story, it won't work though) but I may pop along to mingle...

Hi m8

Well if your still in Alsager thats pretty much on my way so you could always catch a lift down with myself if the CSL is mis-behaving.

Back
Top Bottom