S2000: Operation Semi-Shaved

Soldato
OP
Honestly thought I was looking at a MX-5 for a moment, not a good change if it can do that.

I think that is more testament to the fact the newer MX-5s share many similarities in design not the fact I removed the plinth and washers (as per JDM models and the home of it's design).

The only non OEM addition is the grille.

Soldato
OP

NEVAH.

Don't see the point. By the time I even consider selling it the value will likely be sub 7-8 Grand. If that's the case I might as well keep it, even if it turns into a toy/track project.

If it ever appreciates in value then there is either next to none left on the road or it's got proper classic status. In either situation I would not sell it.

If I DO, for whatever reason, decide to or are forced to sell - omission of headlight washers is not going to affect the resale value by anything meaningful. And, in the meantime, I reap the personal benefit of the looks without them - as I want it :D

Last edited:
Soldato
There's also a law about number plate height :)

:confused:
MR2.jpg

The law come in after 1989?

Soldato
OP
Needs the S2000 badges off a CR I think

I have some old stock ones I am going to try DIY into Black Chrome and see what it looks like.

If it works and looks decent I might but them back on the wings. Stock chrome is just a little too in your face for my personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom