Safe shut down of RAIDON NAS SL3620-2S-LB2 1.21B

Associate
Hey,

I turned my RAIDON NAS on. Unfortunately, the installation CD for the Web GUI interface is not available to safely shut it down through the interface. Where can I find a driver or something similar to safely turn it off?

In the browser interface only personal information is available.

Thanks.

Vladimir

Last edited:
Soldato
Unfortunately, RAIDON isn't a brand we see in the UK so you're unlikely to find another owner here.
I've never seen a NAS that doesn't supply the WebGUI to the browser but you may need to specify a port after the IP address of the NAS. it's worth trying :80, :8000 or :5000

When you say "In the browser interface only personal information is available." do you mean it's asking for an ID and password or something else?

Associate
Had a search for the model name and the only thing I found was the user manual....not sure if this is the same 'dodgy' link you posted earlier:

Not sure if I should be concerned by the use of Chinese characters? - Does the CCP now own my home network? :D

Anyway, as the manual only mentions the disc as 'Windows only' and I assume any NAS should be able to be accessed by any computer, I'd assume there is no real need to install the application.

As Snapshot mentioned, you can almost definitely connect to the UI through a browser, just need to identify the IP address of the NAS (in fact I think the 'software' is just a utility to identify the IP, plus any spyware they want you to install) - You should be able to get that info from your router DHCP entries, or if not then using an IP scanning tool such as https://angryip.org/ - the manual doesn't say that you need to specify a port number

Back
Top Bottom