1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sainsbury's grocery home delivery "Substitution Promise"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ozymandias, 12 Sep 2021.

1. Diddums

Capodecina

He's not the smartest man in the world is he? His Youtube commentaries are legendary tho.

2. Dis86

Suspended

The Watchmen character is.

3. Diddums

Capodecina

4. Dis86

Suspended

5. a1ex2001

Capodecina

I’ve never bought ten bottles of the same wine apart for when I purchased all the booze for my wedding (the Sainsbury’s store manager gave me a discount and had two lads help me with the boxes!). Guess I like variety too much for this to be an issue that impacts me.

Today Sainsbury’s substitutes my smooth peanut butter for ……… crunchy! Obviously I have contacted trading standards via carrier pigeon and assume and air ship will be dispatched shortly to drop rocks on the Neanderthals!

6. uncle_rufus

Soldato

You ordered: A Pineapple

But it was not in stock, so instead we've given you: An Orange

Substitutions are infuriating and pointless, have always turned them off (but we do collection rather than delivery, so it's just a case of popping into the shop right after collecting to pick up anything they didn't have - which 90% of the time they actually do have but the pickers just failed to find it)

7. Yaayuh!

Capodecina

If they’re not to your standard and can’t appease your self entitlement then you could just go to the supermarket and do your own shopping?