• Samsung Smart TV Support
  • Samsung Gaming Hub Support
  • Samsung Core Lighting+ Support
  • 2 x HDMI 2.1 Ports
  • 1 x DP 1.4 Ports
  • 1 x USB-Hub

Last edited:
Associate
Do OLED monitors have issues with burn-in? I see it mentioned in reviews a lot but nothing much more than if you run spreadsheets all day it will be an issue. But surely the task bar etc will also be a problem?

Suspended
I really love the idea of the 32” 4k 240Hz screen. I bet that will be a big seller.
About Damn time. As I have been waiting for just this - 32 with 4K OLED - im all in :D
Love my CX55 that all going goes to since years as once going OLED (You Know) there is no going back, and well maybe 42 would be okey for some desktop love - that I miss so much, but 32 is more perfect for that desktop love, dont ya agree :D

We are in for a hell of a good ride boys. Finaly the tech, have or atseams to come up, right to the level, we desperatly been waiting for so many years. Call me excited!

Associate
Do OLED monitors have issues with burn-in? I see it mentioned in reviews a lot but nothing much more than if you run spreadsheets all day it will be an issue. But surely the task bar etc will also be a problem?
They do indeed have issues.

But in response to that, something like Windows 11 hides the menu (completely) these days. And for the ribbon/menu and borders of windows, always change the colour scheme to something other than pure white (I personally found Storm Grey to be suitable). Especially if you leave your OLED on HDR or high brightness settings. As it's the combination of both of these (bright elements like pure white, and high brightness either through HDR or normal high brightness settings) that end up causing premature burn in. Certainly visible burn in defects on plain grey backgrounds initially (usually in the 50 nits brightness level of grey, becomes unnoticeable at higher levels after).

Soldato
49” ultrawide, that’s nuts! I’d love one instead of triple monitors, can’t imagine the price will be anything even remotely close to affordable though.

Soldato
Does anyone know if these are OLED or QD-OLED? The Samsung page makes no mention of it but I've seen rumours recently that Samsung will be releasing two new QD-OLED monitors post CES that match these specs

Associate
Does anyone know if these are OLED or QD-OLED? The Samsung page makes no mention of it but I've seen rumours recently that Samsung will be releasing two new QD-OLED monitors post CES that match these specs
QD-OLED, and I believe they're gen 2 panels. Supposedly they'll have better text clarity.

LG have a new layout coming this year too (RGWB).

Last edited:
Soldato
Exciting! I haven't seen any of the current gen OLED's in person so couldn't judge for myself but reports of text clarity were off putting, especially when dumping a grand+ on a monitor!

Back
Top Bottom