Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Soldato
BxOJMKX.png

What's with my delivery date?

Soldato
I'm not sure whether I should try sell the watch or just use it. I don't really have a smart watch so it might be good to have, but I also dunno if I'd use it. Hmm.
I'll probably sell mine.. no need for it, full of pointless info and battery life that means you charge it every other day. Long.

Associate
I was planning on selling mine but expect the market to be flooded with them
Yeah that's the other thing. Usually the market just ended up saturated previous years with the buds they kept giving free so I ended up keeping those, lol.
oh yeah it'll be flooded but it'll still clear £150 or so.
I dunno, I'm wondering if it'll be £100 or so.

Last edited:
I'm not sure whether I should try sell the watch or just use it. I don't really have a smart watch so it might be good to have, but I also dunno if I'd use it. Hmm.
I wanted a watch and bought one. They are very handy when listening to music as you can skips tracks and change volume much better than using the buds themselves. Also nice to have the time handy. I left mine at home today and have missed it several times.

Associate
I wanted a watch and bought one. They are very handy when listening to music as you can skips tracks and change volume much better than using the buds themselves. Also nice to have the time handy. I left mine at home today and have missed it several times.

Yeah it sounds like it could be handy for a few things. I've heard you can pay using it too?

Soldato
You still looking for the £50 code towards the phone?
Managed to get one out of the live chat staff, but thank you

There seems to be two versions. One with free screen protector and case included, one without
Does anyone have a 10% referral code, I've looked everywhere and had no luck. I currently have a S10+ and looking to upgrade but I can't trade in due to my phone having scree burn so thought the 10% code might soften the blow of splashing out on a phone
Try

Associate
Managed to get one out of the live chat staff, but thank you

There seems to be two versions. One with free screen protector and case included, one without

I believe (but might be wrong), the one with the screen protector+case can only be used against buying a phone, the £50 without screen protector can be used for other accessories on the Samsung store.

Soldato
I believe (but might be wrong), the one with the screen protector+case can only be used against buying a phone, the £50 without screen protector can be used for other accessories on the Samsung store.
Exactly what I experienced yeah!

Also worth to note the £50 code by itself isn't stackable with the free watch / 10% code - but the £50 one with screen protector and case is stackable

Associate
Seems like my hope for an 'early' delivery for me is gone. When I placed my order the watch strap for the GW6 was back ordered until the first of February so the earliest date I could select was Feb 1st, whereas if I were to place the exact same order now, it would say delivery date 24th January. Had no notification from DPD and live chat insists it will definitely come on the 1st which is really frustrating.

Associate
I don't think so?

I think only the £50 apology coupons that were being given out by the live chat support were usable on other stuff. The £50 code with no case/protector I got from the launch event wouldn't work without the S24 in the cart when I tried.

Associate
Seems like my hope for an 'early' delivery for me is gone. When I placed my order the watch strap for the GW6 was back ordered until the first of February so the earliest date I could select was Feb 1st, whereas if I were to place the exact same order now, it would say delivery date 24th January. Had no notification from DPD and live chat insists it will definitely come on the 1st which is really frustrating.
Live chat don't know a thing, the phone will be picked in the warehouse when they get around to it, could be the 24 or anytime after. Live chat have told me all sorts of nonsense before in the past about delivery dates. It just depends on the stock.

Last edited:
Associate
I've got a DPD notification! Checked the number, it corresponds to my recent lego.com order... :mad:

I'm not expecting my S24 Ultra to ship until tomorrow as the 24th was the date I picked, and no one would be home to receive tomorrow if it come then!

Soldato
I don't think so?

I think only the £50 apology coupons that were being given out by the live chat support were usable on other stuff. The £50 code with no case/protector I got from the launch event wouldn't work without the S24 in the cart when I tried.
Correct, both £50 (Case/no case variants) Unpacked promo codes are for S23 purchases. The other £50 code being handed out is called 'Good Will' (beings with EPN-***-****-*****) which is linked to your account and can be used on anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom