Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Associate
It should improve as the updates roll out over the next 12 months as was the case with the S23U.
Keeping tabs on how decent the camera is but it should have surely been nailed from the get go.
Yeah, just a bit p***** off that it's a downgrade at launch, even if it does get better. They really should've been on the ball from the off with it.

Associate
Yeah, just a bit p***** off that it's a downgrade at launch, even if it does get better. They really should've been on the ball from the off with it.

Definitely in agreement. Nailing what a lot of people use it daily for should surely be at the forefront of the experience from the get go.
The iPhone usually is polished and the comparison videos get a bit silly when the overlap happens year on year as hardware rolls around so quick.

Associate
Just added the email address I've used for my order to the DPD app just in case I get notification there first!

Almost everything has a "day one patch" these days so I'm not majorly fussed that the S24 series cameras aren't where they should be. It means people like Saf and Arun get to make twice as many videos! (Before and after)

Last edited:
Associate
Does anyone have a 10% referral code, I've looked everywhere and had no luck. I currently have a S10+ and looking to upgrade but I can't trade in due to my phone having scree burn so thought the 10% code might soften the blow of splashing out on a phone

Associate
I'm sure it'll all come at the same time :D
At least those of us who ordered directly from Samsung will not have to claim the watch so can offload that at a good price before they flood the market and the price tanks!
Phew, I hope this will also push the price of the watch 6 classic down!

Associate
Phew, I hope this will also push the price of the watch 6 classic down!
I was just talking to a mate about this. He's hoping to get a Watch6 Classic also, though he has an S23 Ultra and is banking on the price of those dropping.

But as they won't be flooding the market, we'd be hoping for the fact the Watch6 prices will drop considerably will also pull down the price of the Classic.

It looks relatively easy to get a Watch6 in the bigger size for around £150 now, whereas the classic is selling for around £250, both new.

I want the LTE one even though I've never used it on my Pixel Watch, just in case I ever do! But tbh if I catch someone selling a brand new classic 47mm in silver I'll still be looking!

Associate
I'm not sure whether I should try sell the watch or just use it. I don't really have a smart watch so it might be good to have, but I also dunno if I'd use it. Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom