*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

Mines wiped, boxed up and ready to return to o2.

I really wanted to like it, but unfortunately for me, the front screen is not big enough for every day use, it's even worse with the Spigen Slim Arnour Pro installed. Speaking of which, I had a mare trying to remove the rear section from the phone. Also I'm suffering too much battery anxiety with the Fold's inadequate power source.

Few things I'd like to see on the next Fold:

• Bigger battery
• Wider outer display
• Pen support on the outer display
• Pen storage built into the phone
• All/some cases need to allow easy access to the sim tray

I'll stick with my S21 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro Max for the foreseeable. Sorry Fold 3, it's been emotional.

sad times!! hehe i am loving mine!! (for now)

I think once the phone is linked to your Samsung account, it's automatically applied. You can check if the phone is linked by logging into your account on Samsung and going to my page and seeing if the phone is listed there. I called Samsung to doublecheck and they said the care plus was active.
it's listed under devices, I can't find any mention of care plus though, on the website it says you have 30 days to activate it after purchase I might call them also

Anyone using theirs without a case? I have the official leather one, but I would like to just use the phone without it. It looks so much nicer and feels really nice in the hands although I am worried about dropping the bloody thing!!

Back
Top Bottom