*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold Thread (it can fold and everything) ***

Associate
Having just emailed them myself yesterday with the order number, full name, first line address+post code etc etc..the response was "to better answer your email could you please provide..." everything I had included in the original email. I told them to re-read my email.
It's pathetic really but I expect it's a stat fiddle, telling managers the Inbox has been cleared and are now awaiting responses. Bottom of the barrel stuff that would get me fired in my job.

Soldato
What screen on time are people getting? I'm struggling to get 4 hours!!

I think if I charged the phone up to 100% maybe about 5 and a half hours. But as I charge it to 85% about 4 and a half maybe ,but it doesn't affect me fortunately. Within 4 hours I'm in my car with a fast charger or home with a fast charger.

Of course it could be a lot better.

Associate
I do a lot of typing on my phone, for work and I must say, the z fold 3, has been the most productive handset 8 have ever used and it has increased my production considerably. The ability to use both the large screen for typing, in flex mode is underrated, to say the least.

Associate
I tried it today and productivity wise, if you type a lot on your phone, it's a great gadget. But then for the price I can get a surface book

Soldato
I tried it today and productivity wise, if you type a lot on your phone, it's a great gadget. But then for the price I can get a surface book

I see your view ,the fold isn't that type of item, it fits into a different niche. I personally love it , I can put it in my pocket and take it out really easily ,its all ready anywhere I go and it takes phonecalls! And then you have the advantage of productivity on top at that. :p

Associate
Screen protector is slowly working it way off the screen from the top crease, which doesn't surprise me once dirt starts getting underneath it. I expect by the next couple of months I'll just take it off completely.

Back
Top Bottom