Samsung or Hitachi TFT from O'clockers

Soldato
I don't think this is breaking the rules, OCers don't sell this sort of thing...

Its an MFI cheapy I'm afraid, Its a long desk, and the extension link bit that the monitor/keyboard are on.

Also got matching drawers/bookcase with doors... looks OK...and the mouse works a treat on it..

Soldato
Originally posted by Demon
Here's mine... oohh errr...

(Flash makes it look more reflective then it actually is...)
cml174.jpg

is that screen square? :confused:

Associate
Its here:)

Mmm it just tipped up at work and I'm using it now, albeit on a vga cable but its in use.

First impressions fantastic bit of kit. The blacks are black (I'm doing an AutoCAD drawing now with a black background and it looks pretty black to me. i remember reading somewhere that said the blacks weren't quite black.

The colours are as they should be and most of all no dead pixels:)

Can't wait to get this puppy home and get it on my Ti4600 with the DVI cable:D

Associate
Yeah like those speakers.

Originally posted by iamgud
are you all blind? i dont know what kind of taste u have but there is no way the hitachi looks better than the samsung in any way!!!

I wear brown cords and coke bottle bottom glasses:eek: NOT.

Pics and an update when I get it home this evening. I could take it home now, just off home for lunch the brighter side of living 75yards from work, but I want to use it here this afternoon:D

Soldato
OK, if one was to say use google.co.uk and search in the UK for "Harmon Kardon 695" then one might be rewarded...
which is where I got mine...

They are DELL supplied, but are the same spec as the more expensive ones I am sure you might have seen in a high steet. (Although those have solid metal bases.. but are the same speaker... same outpout, same cones, but don;t have the silver meshes the DELL ones do)

They are quite kewl... the right hand speaker ahs two soft buttons on top, for volume up and down... and LED's...

Soldato
well then if u all think the silverof the sammy is brash why dont ya go for the 18.1" dell version of the sammy 181 like me ;)

a nice black grey colour like the hitachi and a nice slim bezel ;)

i dont care what ye say size matters :D

seriously tho i normally watch dvds and i was in the lucky position of having a choice of either at the same price(brand new) so i picked the dell/sammy as im not a huge games playa

Back
Top Bottom