SAMSUNG Q7F

Associate
Anyone have these TVs? Thinking of upgrading to 4K and will probably go for 49 or 55. Gonna use it mostly for Freesat and Plex watching, and maybe some games.

Associate
I'm in the same boat and thinking of switching to one of these sets. However, I can't bring myself to pay £1300 for one.

Anyone have any idea if this set will get reduced on Black Friday/Christmas/January Sales?

Soldato
I'm in the same boat and thinking of switching to one of these sets. However, I can't bring myself to pay £1300 for one.

Anyone have any idea if this set will get reduced on Black Friday/Christmas/January Sales?

I had this argument with a mate.

To put the price of the tv into perspective and how long it should last you, What Phone do you have and how often do you upgrade??

Associate
I recently purchased a 49” Q7 curved for playing games with an XB1X. 4K in HDR on FM7 looks superb.

I went to an Audio/Visual show and after looking at the LG, Sony, Panasonic and Samsung stands, the Q7 is the one that caught my eye. It was just so much brighter and sharper with more vivid colours than anything else.

Associate
I was going to hit the go but failed on a Samsung 55" KS7000 last year when I could have got it for £800 but this years MU series seems to get middling reviews compared to last years KS series and the Q7 is far too expensive for what it is imo.

Man of Honour
I've always had Samsung TV's, always and could never fault any of them. But this time around is the first time I've ditched Samsung and gone to another brand, the QLED TV's just aren't anywhere near OLED in terms of picture, and the money they are charging means it was mad for me to get one over an OLED. Even in the Black Friday sales, £1599 for the 55" as opposed to £1499 for a 55" LG OLED, it just doesn't make sense...to me anyway, obviously with TV's then opinions on picture varies person to person

Back
Top Bottom