Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Activist Sasha Johnson has reportedly been shot in the head and critically wounded.

A 27-year-old woman was left fighting for her life after a shooting in Peckham, London in the early hours of this morning, she was found on the street after police were called to reports of gunshots shortly before 3am.

This is the sort of thing you hear about in other countries not here, knife crime is kind of the norm now but shootings, can this country actually be saved?

Soldato
OP
The media know what they are doing when they give Tommy Robinson, Sasha Johnson, Nigel Farage and the like air time, they like an 'extreme' view to push people's buttons, ask an everyday person of any colour and they probably don't like any of the political groups and just want to get on with life and not be bothered by all this nonsense.

Soldato
OP
As much as shootings are prevalent in the UK I still find this shocking, maybe not living in London, Nottingham, Birmingham or Manchester is why its not common for me, I'm still just getting used to people using a machete in a fight, quite possibly the worst weapon to use in a fight.

Soldato
OP
I thought gun crime in Nottingham was low now?

I'm from notts.
When I was in my teens during the mid/late 90s I had friends who claimed they could get guns.

Many of them years later made national newspapers for being drug dealers, owning guns and doing driveby shootings at other drug dealers houses.

I never knew how easy it was to get a gun, I was always like "guns are rare in England"

I didn't know it had dropped, how did they combat it or get it to drop?

Soldato
OP
Im not sure if you meant that in an ironic way but

Apart from not understanding what that means. You do understand that the present gov have been defunding the police for years right? As well as underfunding the services that ideally would if the circumstance were right be funded by any drop in funding to the police.

They dont even have enough to run a proper service let alone enough to have anything taken away, plus they have to cope with all the problems that are caused by the underfunding of other services.

Its not the phrase you should be annoyed at. Its the fact the police are already defunded.

The police may have been defunded but if they keep on spending 20mil+ on software that can't handle photos larger than 2mb I'd bloody defund them as well.

Also if you've ever had to phone the police to report rampant drug dealing you'd think they are making their own finances as the first question when reporting drug dealing as "do you know if they own the property they're dealing from" obviously nothing was ever done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom