Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Caporegime
As much as shootings are prevalent in the UK I still find this shocking, maybe not living in London, Nottingham, Birmingham or Manchester is why its not common for me, I'm still just getting used to people using a machete in a fight, quite possibly the worst weapon to use in a fight.
I thought gun crime in Nottingham was low now?

I'm from notts.
When I was in my teens during the mid/late 90s I had friends who claimed they could get guns.

Many of them years later made national newspapers for being drug dealers, owning guns and doing driveby shootings at other drug dealers houses.

I never knew how easy it was to get a gun, I was always like "guns are rare in England"

Soldato
I was a student in Nottingham in the 90’s and my mate lived opposite the Marcus Garvey Centre. They got a knock one Sunday morning from the police to discuss the man shot their the previous night. Not even a unique story for Notts in the 90s never been interested in moving back as much as I liked studying there.

Soldato
OP

I'm from notts.
When I was in my teens during the mid/late 90s I had friends who claimed they could get guns.

Many of them years later made national newspapers for being drug dealers, owning guns and doing driveby shootings at other drug dealers houses.

I never knew how easy it was to get a gun, I was always like "guns are rare in England"

I didn't know it had dropped, how did they combat it or get it to drop?

Soldato

I'm from notts.

It's not called Shottingham for nothing.

Caporegime
Soldato
But... defund the police?
Im not sure if you meant that in an ironic way but

Apart from not understanding what that means. You do understand that the present gov have been defunding the police for years right? As well as underfunding the services that ideally would if the circumstance were right be funded by any drop in funding to the police.

They dont even have enough to run a proper service let alone enough to have anything taken away, plus they have to cope with all the problems that are caused by the underfunding of other services.

Its not the phrase you should be annoyed at. Its the fact the police are already defunded.

Soldato
OP
Im not sure if you meant that in an ironic way but

Apart from not understanding what that means. You do understand that the present gov have been defunding the police for years right? As well as underfunding the services that ideally would if the circumstance were right be funded by any drop in funding to the police.

They dont even have enough to run a proper service let alone enough to have anything taken away, plus they have to cope with all the problems that are caused by the underfunding of other services.

Its not the phrase you should be annoyed at. Its the fact the police are already defunded.

The police may have been defunded but if they keep on spending 20mil+ on software that can't handle photos larger than 2mb I'd bloody defund them as well.

Also if you've ever had to phone the police to report rampant drug dealing you'd think they are making their own finances as the first question when reporting drug dealing as "do you know if they own the property they're dealing from" obviously nothing was ever done!

Soldato
Also if you've ever had to phone the police to report rampant drug dealing you'd think they are making their own finances as the first question when reporting drug dealing as "do you know if they own the property they're dealing from" obviously nothing was ever done!
They might be too busy investigating gun crimes.

Soldato
But... defund the police?
Yeah, I think she is really not a nice person at all, but why try to point score at this juncture.

I genuinely hope she recovers and reconsiders her viewpoints because turning her and her ilk around is fundamental to restoring stability in society IMO.

White people (or at least the very large majority) are not the evil bogeyman in the UK. I really feel tired of pointing out countless examples of minority success now but it's time people just grew up and accepted that there are dicks everywhere in society and you just have to push through it. Jesus, half my social circle are Indian (call them BAME at your peril) or Asian and are more successful than I am - that wouldn't happen in an institutionally racist country.

All I hear in the pubs are perfectly reasonable people getting more incensed at being called racist or bigot every 5 minutes.

I honestly thought it was NF when I read this story at first and I'm glad it wasn't. The repercussions would be awful.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a theory (not one that's going to be unique to me) that the primary purpose of people like Dianne Abbott is to provide a steady supply of inevitable online abuse, which can be used to falsely justify wider claims of deep and pervasive societal racism, based on the really inane statements that come out of their mouths pretty much every time they speak on a subject.

Soldato
Yeah, I think she is really not a nice person at all, but why try to point score at this juncture.

I genuinely hope she recovers and reconsiders her viewpoints because turning her and her ilk around is fundamental to restoring stability in society IMO.

White people (or at least the very large majority) are not the evil bogeyman in the UK. I really can't be bothered to point out countless examples of minority success anymore but it's time people just grew up and accepted that there are dicks everywhere in society and you just have to push through it. Jesus, half my social circle are Indian or Asian and are more successful than I am - that wouldn't happen in an institutionally racist country.
You are misrepresenting the phrase 'institutionally racist country' wrong. And most people dont claim white people (or at least the very large majority) are the evil bogeyman in the UK.

Its a bit like saying vegans want to destroy farming. On one hand they want to stop animal farming but on the other they want to keep non animal farming.

Forgive me if I am just agreeing with you.
All I hear in the pubs are perfectly reasonable people getting more incensed at being called racist or bigot every 5 minutes.
This is because this is the direction the story is being driven by mainly racial tension agitators.

I dont think that someone that doesnt support BLM is a racist, but there is a big chance that those that are speaking out about it may have racist inclinations and tell their views in such a way that make being anti racist sound bad. HTF can being anti racist be bad? How can being anti facist be bad?

Facists and racists are bad right, or is that just me?

Last edited:
Some nuts videos on ******** if you never want to sleep again. (and rightly so its censored lol).

The thing is, if ****** is starred out, then why does the OcUK forum software offer it as an option when you click on 'media'? I have blurred the word out in case my post gets removed.

84tBrO5.png

tyhHMaS.png

So either star it out and make it not available in the media menu, or vice versa. I believe the forum software can be customised.

Soldato
We have the strictest firearms laws in the world.

We're comparable to other countries with sensible gun laws (ie - background checks etc) but the likes of China have stricter laws around firearms.
Plus there's a handful of countries (North Korea springs to mind) that have outright banned civilians from owning firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom