Satisfactory Alpha release

Associate
Having trouble joining a friend/friend joining me. We get connecting for a while, black screen then booted to main menu. Any one else having any problems?

Associate
Personally not had a bad experience with this, in fact considering it's a Early Access release it's been great.

Launched on time.
network play, myself and a mate works flawless with no disconnects.
runs smooth, enough options for optimization.

Really enjoying the game play it's a refreshing pc title; so far has kept my interest glued.
The only negative at current I've experienced is there are no dedicated servers available or options to self run a dedicated, hence have to host myself.

I'm 5 hours in however in that time overall, a big thumbs up from me.

Soldato
Yep, has been great for me. Runs really well and the game play is excellent. Don't think you will be able to scale as big as in Factorio, but it definitely feels like a 3d version of it. Can see me putting a lot of hours into this. Massive potential imo

Soldato
Put way to many hours into this already, just opening up tiers 5 and 6 now.
Getting the production rates 100% efficency is fun and challenging some times depnding on where the resource nodes are.

I can see me spending many an hour just tweaking and tweaking one more time lol.

Soldato
So glad it supports 21:9 ... but anyways managed to spend a few hours ingame now and after a few restarts I'm up to level 3 :D !!!! and still quite clueless !!!

Associate
i've unlocked all the tiers using the space elevator and just got oil to research from tier 5 and the gas mask and jet pack in tier 6 to research. Its amazing how good the game is and how good looking the game is being only early access.

Caporegime
Just need to do the Jet Pack and Gas Mask unlock now by the looks of things.

Gets loads easier when you find coal, refueling biomass was PITA. I do have a coal conveyor and oil conveyor going almost 2km each over the map though :p

Back
Top Bottom