Save it for the black stuff... OcUK Manchester Meet 3

Nice one :D

Lukechad, just go easy on 2 wheels mate. Some of those roads are very bumpy! Don't want another accident :(

Come on Enfield! Westy is coming, you can make it! What car do you have now?

Mark, if I send you some MM1 meet pics, any chance you could put them up?

agw_01 said:
Nice one :D

Lukechad, just go easy on 2 wheels mate. Some of those roads are very bumpy! Don't want another accident :(

Come on Enfield! Westy is coming, you can make it! What car do you have now?

Mark, if I send you some MM1 meet pics, any chance you could put them up?

M reg Ford Fiesta 1.6 Si 16v zetec 3 door green thing with 4 wheels :p

Good stuff Mark :)

I really really want to wait at dead mans junction with a video camera. Will see if I can ask the nice people to let me do so this time ;)

Nice one Gaz. That didn't take you long.

Enfield said:
Yeah same here, think i'd stick to the back of the bunch, watch and observe :)

Oh no, I wont be doing that, If i can safely overtake someone then I will be doing so, but I will be taking extra caution.

Have we got anything going that can challenge me by the way in terms of acceleration and speed? Not trying to suggest a race at all, no way, but it would be good to know that nothing going could keep up with me :p

lukechad said:
Oh no, I wont be doing that, If i can safely overtake someone then I will be doing so, but I will be taking extra caution.

Have we got anything going that can challenge me by the way in terms of acceleration and speed? Not trying to suggest a race at all, no way, but it would be good to know that nothing going could keep up with me :p
How fast is your Bike.

I can do 0-60 in around the 5's and top out at over 150. :D

lukechad said:

You're limited to 33bhp aren't you?

lukechad said:

Lol, what do you ride?

lukechad said:

Through the twisties? You've no chance ;) (especially if Coco & Gilly make it :D )

Back
Top Bottom