** SCARILY INSANE DEAL FROM MSI ON RX 570 & RX 580 8G !!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

MSI just went totally crazy for an end of month deal until October 31st or when stock sells out:

MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR OC 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £199.99 inc VAT

RX 580 ARMOR 8G OC, Core Clock: 1366MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, VR Ready, 3 Years Warranty

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £158.99 inc VAT

RADEON RX 570 ARMOR 8G OC, Core Clock: 1268MHz, Memory: 8192MB 7000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2048, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, VR Ready, 3 Years Warranty

Only £158.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AMD Raise The Game Promo - Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey, Strange Brigade®, and Star Control®: Origins @ £117.77 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey, Strange Brigade®, and Star Control®: Origins Free!

Only £117.77 inc VAT - INCLUDED FREE WITH ABOVE CARDS!!

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
god damn it! I am not in the market for a GPU and I'm not super in love with those games... but I might just have to order one of these, just in case I need a card in the near future cos that 570 is basically free

Man of Honour
Damn you Gibbo, Ive just had to update all my shop details as they are 8 years out of date, I dont 'need' one, and I dont 'need' the games.... but I could sell my current card and then well, it wouldnt cost me much at all ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Damn you Gibbo, Ive just had to update all my shop details as they are 8 years out of date, I dont 'need' one, and I dont 'need' the games.... but I could sell my current card and then well, it wouldnt cost me much at all ;)

To be honest, MSI don't need to sell this cheap, it is totally insane, no one else in the market is anywhere near this price, by that I mean Asus, Gigabyte, Sapphire etc.
Totally bonkers but big thanks to MSI for making it happen on quality cards, with a 3yr warranty and a load of FREE games. :)

Soldato
To be honest, MSI don't need to sell this cheap, it is totally insane, no one else in the market is anywhere near this price, by that I mean Asus, Gigabyte, Sapphire etc.
Totally bonkers but big thanks to MSI for making it happen on quality cards, with a 3yr warranty and a load of FREE games. :)

Or being smart ..

Damn good on the 570 !!! + £150 Freesync screen :D

Shame they didn't do combo deal with Their 1080p Freesync screen

Soldato

Maybe your mean words about MSI UK in the 2080ti thread where read and hit home Gibbo :)

Man of Honour

Pulled the trigger, why do I think this is going to be a slippery slope into a load of upgrades :eek::D thought those days were left behind when we were clocking AMD Athlons ;)

Soldato
how would these compare to a GTX970 that's in my VR PC... also the 570 has 8gb ram all others have 4gb is that correct

a google indicates GTX970 will still hold its own against those 2 cards,, so not worthwhile for me , good price though

Last edited:
Associate
how would these compare to a GTX970 that's in my VR PC... also the 570 has 8gb ram all others have 4gb is that correct

a google indicates GTX970 will still hold its own against those 2 cards,, so not worthwhile for me , good price though

Yeah, fairly similar performance over all, though I suspect newer games will perform better on these cards, just because of more recent optimizations and the larger frame buffer, but even then likely only a few % in it.

So probably not worth switching

Soldato
The MSI Radeon RX580 Armor OC has to be one of the loudest and toastiest cards I've ever owned, although it played every game I threw at it in ultra settings. I've recently off loaded it for a Vega 56 and it's soo quiet I can hear myself think while playing again.

If you search google there are a few complaints about the cooler on this card... MSI recently updated it with the launch of the v2 RX580 Armor with redesign, although not sure if it ever reached the UK?

Back
Top Bottom