Screenshots!!!

Soldato
A nice rare ship in eve-online...

ship.jpg

So far, only devs have flown them :p.

Soldato
Originally posted by Deckard
I nearly bought SC4 this week. It's in the "buy 2 for £30" in a local high street store ( that I don't think I'm allowed to mention).
The only trouble was that in the selection they had, I either already had the other games that were there, or there was nothing else there of interest to me. Is it worth getting ? what's it got over SC3k ? Oh, it was the "deluxe" package with the rush hour expansion, so it seemed worth the £15 if I could have paired it off with another game.
Cool screenshots by the way :)

Yes the Deluxe edition is excellent value at what would be £15 for it. You can buy just the original game on it's own for £10 now but the expansion added a lot of good stuff.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by gjrc
those sim city 4 pictures look amazing!

They're not very high detail settings either, because my PC has a lot of trouble with the game as is, but if you're on about the city itself, then thanks :)

Should be more soon, got to do another city :)

Soldato
KillerKebab

Quick question about SimCity 4.

Do you have Sim City 4 plus Rush Hour seperately OR do you have the Deluxe edition?

If you bought Sim City and Rush Hour seperately then can you check the file/patch version of the exe for me. The last/latest version is supposed to be 1.1.638.0.

I bought Sim City 4 when it first came out, and a few months ago I bought Rush Hour. I've tried all different ways of trying to get my version to patch to 1.1.638.0 but without success. I am always stuck at 1.1.613.0. I can get no help from the Sim City forums or from Maxis :(.

Soldato
OP
I got basic SC4, because I did not like the ideas behind rush hour - New roads: Big deal. Driving around for improvements? Sounded silly to me, so basic SC4 it is :p

I tried Rush Hour at a friend's house, he had roughly the same city setup as me, but was being hammered with traffic problems for not using one sided roads, etc. Stupid imo.

One thing though, avenues are great and should have been in the original tbh :)

Back
Top Bottom