Permabanned
Originally posted by stoobar
sf2.jpg

that was a close one :o

Street Fighter 2 on hardest mode :D

SHORYUKEN!!!!!11

Soldato
Originally posted by Nismo
Lads you know emulators and ROMs are illegal, cut it out please :)

emulators, espacially n64 emulators, are 100% LEGAL. What makes them illegal is the use of reverse-engineered code or bios files dumed straight from the console. Both of which n64 emulators do NOT use.

The roms are a grey area however. I'm not telling you how or where i got it, but i can say it wasn't the usuall p2p or dodgy website i got it from.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by james.miller
emulators, espacially n64 emulators, are 100% LEGAL. What makes them illegal is the use of reverse-engineered code or bios files dumed straight from the console. Both of which n64 emulators do NOT use.

The roms are a grey area however. I'm not telling you how or where i got it, but i can say it wasn't the usuall p2p or dodgy website i got it from.

Aren't ROMs 100% legal too if you own the original cartridge?

Soldato
Bah, this was such a good thread on the first page, with all the classic game shots. Now it's just degenerated into the usual eye-candy-fest. Clearly this requires saving, with some good old Streets of Rage action!
weebull-sor1.JPG

weebull-sor2.JPG

:D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Originally posted by cougho
im presuming thats the dark ending aswell, as bastilia is standing on the right, and at no point have i seen that either (half way through a dark side game, and completed light side.)

EDIT: And "them" statues (not to spoil anything).

That's one of the darkside endings aswel... I love how evil you get towards the dark side ending. Think there are 2 main choices, bastila, or go alone :)

Soldato
Can we get a bit of common sense please people, 1280 res pics that are nearly a meg in size each just dont work in threads like these, and for the love of god, don't QUOTE them once they have been posted :(

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Nimzicki
Can we get a bit of common sense please people, 1280 res pics that are nearly a meg in size each just dont work in threads like these, and for the love of god, don't QUOTE them once they have been posted :(

Concur. I say we make a 1024 max picture size, and no quoting. :)

Soldato
Well like most I'm a Pro Evo Soccer fan and these pics I took this morning are music to my ears (although not much to look at I know).

game1.jpg

game2.jpg

The first shows that you can have a team with real names in Master League mode whilst the second highlights the extra techniques available on free kicks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by Kojak
Well like most I'm a Pro Evo Soccer fan and this pics I took this morning are music to my ears (although not much to look at I know).

The first shows that you can have a team with real names in Master League mode whilst the second highlights the extra techniques available on free kicks.

Woo!

Back
Top Bottom