• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Caporegime
servers are currently disconnecting regular. just part of new game. we have met up got a group together :D

lots of learning but lots of potential.

currently about 80 fps -100 solid so thats fine.

Associate
Yes, I've walked a lot, picked a rock and some other tat up, searched loads of empty boxes, and got kicked out the server and lost whatever I have picked up three times :)

Associate
D1CB0D91518E00907E308D47E3B3F6F21FF8D826

First group meet. Great game, patches coming in thick and fast. Only downside so far is the frequent disconnections, hopefully a thing of the past since the recent update.

Caporegime
sometimes you can make an improvised fire or firepit and then can't light it ? using the fire drill guess it's a bug.

how do I get the menu to pee/poo ? somehow it popped up earlier but I couldn't repeat it and don't see anything in the controls?

Caporegime
I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing LOL. Just walking and walking. Performance is pretty awful aswell. I think I'll pick this one up again in a few weeks
Game performance or server performance?

runs fine on my ancient pc
i5 4670k @ 4ghz
8gb ram :O
980ti

almost every option in the game was set to highest by default

Associate
Seems to be a big issue with 4k??

1080p absoloutely flies at over 100fps. Enable 4k performance drops to 29fps. I'd imagine it needs some driver optimization.

Don't worry I just brought the game installed it set it to 4k and have lost a 3rd of the screen , it is like it is zoomed in so can't change any settings now these foooooking new games lol

Associate
I'm at 1440 and the frame rate is at about 40fps on high! It's eating all ram my machine has, virtual ram, everything on my 1070 too lol

Found loads of gear then died, I assume you are supposed to lose Lol your gear :/

How do you play on the same server? Friends were not showing on the server list, so we both selected the same server manually but couldn't see each other?

Soldato
If you have bought the supporters pack, as soon as you create a character, get in game and have a poo straight away. Sacriel poo'd a pair of scissors from gods suitcase

Back
Top Bottom