1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeing SetiClassic off in style!

Discussion in 'TOSAH Archive' started by Sammael, Nov 13, 2005.

1. diogenese

Mobster

Double postage :o

2. diogenese

Mobster

Over the last 20 days of Bork, Mos and Sneesy have lost 8K per day between them. that's 160k down on our total and we're 145k behind now :rolleyes:
    We should be in the No1 spot already :(

Grrr Argh!

3. Whitestar

Wise Guy

Ok. Have borkeley sorted things out. This morning, at work i had to upload woo one at a time and my total was just above 10k.

Now my total is over 17k and my computers at home will upload all their woos in one go.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

4. MGP

Mobster

Something does appear to be happening. The setiqueues I had, full of duplicates have suddenly cleared, and my credit too has jumped up.

Bit of a bummer if it's all sorted a with only a day to go, when most gave up a few days ago when things all looked futile due to Borkeley ineptitude.

5. MGP

Mobster

6. Berserker

Man of Honour

That may be so, but mine fit better, and these boots are made for walking over you. :p

May or may not get the 2.5K. It's all down to when on the 15th they turn stuff off. Would've been a cert if a few crunchers hadn't gone down/unavailable.

7. Whitestar

Wise Guy

Makes sence seeing as tho most of the servers are running both boinc and classic processes.

Typical borkeley. They always seem to fix things after a fair chunk of people jump off the seti bandwagon.

8. Joe42

Mobster

If a fair chunk of people jump back onto the bandwagon, can we win?
    If we can, we need to move fast and try for a last minute push. Hopefully they will pull the plug at midnight thurdsay so we have a little more time.
    If we can't win, lets just forget it and head for the number one spot in boinc instead. We can still beat them there, and we want to be team number 1 in something, be it boinc or classic.

If we need to rally last minute support, perhaps someone should start a thread in the gd, as its more visited than the dc forum.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  9. MGP

Mobster

With around a day to go, theres is no chance of getting back on line. At the height of the puch we were gettign 12-13,000 WUs a day. The gap is massive. The only way we would do it is by migrating someone with a large existing credit to our team, and that I think remains disabled.

At this point those who are still adding credit are doing so simply to acheive their own personal totals.

As for boinc - I doubt that is going to happen The bad feeling over things going wrong with borkeley will not help. There is just too much diversity of boinc and other DC projects that it is each to his or her own choice.

10. Drinky

Associate

7,547!! WU's got my 7,500 certificate with hours to go till close :D

11. RobOC

Hitman

And the weekly outage isn't going to help matters..

12. Drinky

Associate

Interestingly enough WU's are still registering

13. Beansprout

Man of Honour

Bump, this must be archived (well, the We Won thread at least, but this one should get a chance)