Serial Killers - your favourite ?

Man of Honour
The extremes of human behaviour are mind blowing so I thought I start a serial killer thread.

Serial killers are also welcome to contribute to the thread. :D

One of the most interesting serial killers I find is Ed Gein who dug up the corpses of over a dozen women and made things out of their remains . His crimes was the inspiration for such films like Silence of the Lambs.

Anybody else love Jody Foster ?

Soldato
Albert Fish.

Also I was lucky enough to get a painting that John Wayne Gacy done while waiting for execution. It’s creepy. But it’s a piece of history one way or another!

Last edited:
Soldato
Gotta mention Harold Shipman, aka 'The Angel Of Death"

Although he was convicted of killing only 15 people, some estimates say he actually killed as many as 250.

He was quite innovative, falsifying the medical histories of his patients to say they had things like cancer, meanwhile - faking prescriptions for opioids to feed his habit.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm reading a book about Peter Suttcliffe, better known as The Yorkshire Ripper. The book speculates about many other murders with the same MO could have been him. He was convicting of killing 13 and attempting to kill 7 but this book shows he may have been much more prolific than even that

Interestingly he had many women corresponding with him and visiting him in prison.

Back
Top Bottom