Seti animal farm...

Wise Guy
Soldato
Great, the horse has turned out to be really clumsey.

crunches and stomps at a heck of a rate, but must also be running windows ME and just crashes all the time.

And as for the rabbit, fired up all bright eyed and bushy tailed, must be running XP though, cos it can dig it
:D

Man of Honour
My latest addition to the farm (hamster kindly donated by XP_Freak).

hamsterCrunch.jpg

Soldato
OP
Right guys, I've got one of the cats running really sweet now so I've started to do mods to make it look good as it's crunching.

The first mod is the adding some nice LED's to it's eyes.

ledeyes.jpg

Can anybody think of any decent mods to do, or has anybody modded their own animals to make them look better?

S@NL iceblink

S

S@NL iceblink

Originally posted by Markjcj
Right guys, I've got one of the cats running really sweet now so I've started to do mods to make it look good as it's crunching.

The first mod is the adding some nice LED's to it's eyes.

Can anybody think of any decent mods to do, or has anybody modded their own animals to make them look better?

You could add some noise dampening fleece to it maybe? Something like this:

Bogartcropped.jpg

Soldato
Well, I've got this little fellah undergoing intensive training, ready to make the grade to join the elusive ranks of me crunchers:

hamster.jpg

And in anticipation of him regularly dumping, along with the others, I've just grabbed a months supply of this:

bigtoilet.jpg

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by [ASSE]Arnie01
Here you go mark I ramped him up a bit for you. LED's alone won't get you very far

ledeyes.jpg

Arnie

Nooooooooooo, what have you done:eek:

He's a finished model apart from case mods, all his stuff is totally internal, he's got internal liquid cooling, his memory is sat in his head and he has a wireless networking aerial inserted in his tail. He also has an experimental internal power source that uses processed organic material to create a chemical reaction to provide electrical impulses.:rolleyes:

:p:D

Soldato
Originally posted by Markjcj
Nooooooooooo, what have you done:eek:

He's a finished model apart from case mods, all his stuff is totally internal, he's got internal liquid cooling, his memory is sat in his head and he has a wireless networking aerial inserted in his tail. He also has an experimental internal power source that uses processed organic material to create a chemical reaction to provide electrical impulses.:rolleyes:

:p:D
LOL........ oops

Soldato
My model here was crunchin before we adopted her from the RSPCA.

intere3.jpg

I had to pick her, she had crunched twice the number of Wus than any other cruncher in there.

She connected herself up when we got home too. No effort needed.

Man of Honour
I still can't find any suitable cats, but I came across a few hundred of these.

SeaLions.jpg

They look like good crunchers, but I think they would crunch me if I got close enough to find out for sure. :(

Back
Top Bottom