Severance

Caporegime
Maybe I was a little too tired by the time I started watching the first episode, but I couldn't get into it.

I was waiting for something to make sense or 'click' but nothing did.

Soldato
Fantastic series, but one you have to keep going at to get it. I thought the characters and acting were great, and the relationship between Irving and Burt was fantastic, Turturro and Walken are great actors. Loved the Defiant Jazz scene :D. Great tension in the last few episodes, can't wait for season 2!

Caporegime
best show of the year so far for me - probably better than most of last year too

Same.

One of the best things I have watched. Period.

It started off a little slow in the first episode or two but it really takes off after that.

It's a brilliant concept and it's really well explored and acted.

Did anyone else get bioshock vibes with the whole Egan family/imagery etc...?

Soldato
Binged this today and glad I waited as I was hooked and if I'd have to wait a week between wouldn't have been as enjoyable.

Reminded me of Mr Robot in a good way.

Looking forward to s2.

Caporegime
My work life does not enrich my home life so I would agree. Although I would hate to be the me who was always at work lol. I imagine in real life you would probably have some sort of mental breakdown.

Yeah, it really does depend on your job, my dayjob actually gives me experience and knowledge that is useful outside of work, so it would be a shame to lose that. But if it was some manual, menial type thing then sure.

Yeah, it really does depend on your job, my dayjob actually gives me experience and knowledge that is useful outside of work, so it would be a shame to lose that. But if it was some manual, menial type thing then sure.

Well, I work in access control. Unless I wanted to be able to figure out how to get into locked places, it would not benefit me, as I don't plan on a life of crime right now :D.

Soldato
Sweet baby Jesus!!!

That was dark, very dark and that ending!!

They really ramped up the tension from the very start, right through to the end.

When Season 2?! :(

Back
Top Bottom