Sex Education (Netflix TV Series)

Soldato
S1 was amazing, i'm finding S2 a bit boring :( 3 episodes to go.

Also Maeve was pretty hot in S1, wtf happened to her? She looks 30+ and skanky. I'd have stuck with the posh totty :)

ETA - born 1996!

Last edited:
Caporegime
She....changed her hair colour from what I remember? That's about it

And would have only been 23 in 2019 when season 2 was filmed.

I think the show has been consistently hilarious tbh.

Soldato
I can't get over the new character with the scouse accent, cracks me up so much. Only an episode and half in and it's a bit of a change with the new school etc., but vibe still seems good. Hopefully it plays out well. Love that Gillian Anderson is still all in on it

EDIT: Dan Levy is an another unexpected surprise in this season, also loving the diversity inclusion of O being Irish too, lol :D

EDIT again after finishign the series: It seems O Was actually brought up in Northern Ireland so the accent is totally natural, she kills it in this season :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Finished it. Final season kept up the quality and it definitely ended on a high. Closed off a number of storylines too, and not always with the 'happy' option too. overall just a great show with some of the most well-rounded and relatable characters I've seen on a TV show.

Soldato
Finished it last night, happy with how they ended it and tried to wrap everything up with various outcomes.

The new scouse character was fun to watch and seeing a surprise Jack Gleeson (Joffrey from GOT) was a surprise I wasn't aware I needed.

Caporegime
Finished it last night, happy with how they ended it and tried to wrap everything up with various outcomes.

The new scouse character was fun to watch and seeing a surprise Jack Gleeson (Joffrey from GOT) was a surprise I wasn't aware I needed.
Ok I had to google it, didn't recognise him at all!

Soldato
Wow, I didn't recognise Gleeson as Dodgy Moe at all!

Also, after a quick google it seems the new scouse character's style is very true to the actors natural real life style as well (Felix Mufti), which I thought was very cool. They didn't try to form them to fit the mould of a specific character, as I had inaccurately presumed they may have.

Honestly I'm really touched by the whole final season. What a lovely wrap up to series that tastefully covers a lot of important topics to people growing up in this generation, especially when you compare it to an analogous American high school based show like Euphoria. It was so tragic reading about Angus Cloud's death from Euphoria, where it feels like the circumstances that resulted in his death are represented like a high school normality in the states.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom