Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

Soldato
OP
Tidy video Gregster, just beat me to it :p loving the dark tombs.

Hopefully the xbox peasants won't get a timed exclusive this time and out on all platforms together.

Man of Honour
I enjoyed the first of the reboot, was a breath of fresh air, but Rise was just boring. Like, really boring. Areas forgettable and the plot more so.

Graphically the games always look fantastic though so I'd probably get it for that alone just to try.

Soldato
Will wait on reviews tomb raider reboot was truly amazing, rise of tomb raider just wasn't as good imo, still enjoyed it and will pick this up but doubt it will be day 1

Associate
Ahh enjoyed the first two. Should really replay one of them now I have a decent spec and could run it past medium settings! Still looked good even on that.

Soldato
Will wait on reviews tomb raider reboot was truly amazing, rise of tomb raider just wasn't as good imo, still enjoyed it and will pick this up but doubt it will be day 1

Weird, rise of the Tomb Raider improved on pretty much every aspect of the initial reboot. Puzzle rooms were much larger with more to do etc.

Soldato
Really really liked the first two. two of my fave games for years, so hearing that PC will get the release at the same time as the consoles has made me really happy and I'll be grabbing a copy asap:)

Soldato
Weird, rise of the Tomb Raider improved on pretty much every aspect of the initial reboot. Puzzle rooms were much larger with more to do etc.
I just didn't get as much enjoyment out of it, I felt that it's final third dragged on abit too much, shame really as I finished first one multiple times

Back
Top Bottom