shield and sword

Associate
Make sure really want it before spending the money.

Its halloween soon - buy a spider decorated paper plate (shield) and a skeleons leg (sword) and try it out. I often find a helmet looks good at the top centre, you could get a plastic pumpkin pot for that.

If the above works out for you, then upgrade to a serrated flamberge and a spiked tower shield

Soldato
I agree with the posters who say make your own. The woodworking and smithing you've done would add an intrinsic beauty to them. Rather than tat you bought and hung on the walls, you bought experience and it is recognised by what you hang on the wall. Also would be serious fun.

At some point I intend to make my own cold process soap from animal fat and wood ash just for the fun on trying, then I'll frame a bar and stick that on the wall in my study as a skill learnt.

Caporegime
A full-on metal one, even the small D&D style kite shield, will be stupidly heavy and not really something you'd carry into battle.

Not sure which memo you got but OP wants to put it above his fireplace so he can glance at it appreciatively when the adverts come on during Love Island. The only battling he's planning on doing is against his eroding sense of self respect.

Back
Top Bottom