** SHIELD TABLETS NOW AVAILABLE & BUNDLES FROM OcUK!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I don't need to tell you about this, NVIDIA have done a great job, just simply spend all your monies with us and check out the OcUK bundles. :D

nvidia-shield_01.jpg

nvidia-shield_02.jpg

nvidia-shield_03.jpg

nvidia-shield_04.jpg

nvidia-shield_05.jpg

nvidia-shield_06.jpg

nvidia-shield_07.jpg

VIEW SHIELD RANGE HERE!

Associate
Nvidia should have made the bundle come in at £299. Woulda been a much more attractive price and would have helped the impulse buyers ;)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I was going to upgrade my 1st edition Nexus 7 at some point this year as its getting a bit long in the tooth now.

looks like this is going to replace it.

Associate
I'm kind of dissapointed they moved away from the hand held design that they had with the first shield.

Who is going to be on a bus, train or car and want to play games with a controller whilst trying to balance the tablet on their lap?

This kind of limits you to playing the kind of crap android games that you would be playing on your phone anyway and making the power of the k1 chip completely redundant.

I think I will just stick to my 3DS and Vita for portable gaming kicks for now.

Associate
Looks very good, shame there's no discount for buying the bundle. At this price it should be very competitive against the rumoured upcoming nexus tablet.

Soldato
For reference, I've actually used this tablet along with playing games through the NVIDIA streaming software. It's really really awesome for the price, i'm considering getting one :)

Back
Top Bottom