US: Shooter - 2016

FTM

FTM

Soldato
Only 5 Episodes in so far, but really enjoying it and very impressed.

Was very much in two minds about it having seen the film on numerous occasions, but this is so much better. Haven't read the novel "Point of Impact" that both are based on so can't comment on how this compares to it, but would like to think it does a decent job, at least more so than the film. If anyone has read the book I'd be interested to hear what they think.

Very glad I gave it a chance and look forward to viewing the rest of the Season.

Would certainly highly recommend it to tohers, and easily over the film.

I have read the book..and both the film and tv show miss the whole point of the book, and the reason Swagger is chosen as the patsy in the first place

in the book Swagger comes to realise that cutting himself off put him in the postion he found himself in..and goes on to have a family and come back to society

Soldato
Just got an email from Netflix to say that Season 2 of Shooter is now available :D I wasn't sure if this would get a second season but very glad it has.

Associate
just in case no one has heard or read about season 2. it was planned to have 10 episode but part way into or just before filming began on episode 9 lead actor had a suffer a freak accident off set on a family day trip, which landed him in hospital. because of the accident and recovery time needed, filming isn't possible now so last two episode are not happening. lucky the way episode 8 ended, it can be used as a make shift end of season episode.

Back
Top Bottom