ShootersPool Official - Thread

Soldato
OP
That was hilarious.

My game crashed too.

I am guessing the perfect storm of tie break and then white goes in-off, game did not know what to do maybe?

Oddly, it did log the score on my match history.

1 - 1

Good games dude.

Either that or because I ticked not to play next match that is its way of kicking us out.

Soldato
OP
Subscription Plans
One Day = 1.5 Euro
One Month = 2.50 Euro
Three Month = 4.00 Euro
Six Month = 7.00 Euro
One Year = 12.00 Euro

Very well priced I tbf well happy with that pricing.

Underboss
Tried last night but suffered rather a few bugs, I'm not sure what was causing it but I was as far away from the table possible and couldn't get any closer so couldn't even see the pocket to begin with.

Then at the break I was transported to a black screen with just the que and obviously without being able to see anything it was a foul off the bat as the ball was "off the table" - not sure what the hell was happening. Then I was transported outside of the room and couldn't even see the balls on the table but could see the wooden wall which the table was the other side of.

I know it's a beta but suffering that many bugs within the first 10mins wasn't a great start.

Will try again tonight - Ivana Potalot is my name.

Soldato
OP
Make sure you guys update the game :) plus start getting used to the camera control system it's very important for this game.

Zoom in/out, look around, cue angle, up and down etc
shankly1985 on the website

Soldato
Tried last night but suffered rather a few bugs, I'm not sure what was causing it but I was as far away from the table possible and couldn't get any closer so couldn't even see the pocket to begin with.

Sounds like not updated.

Updater can be found at:

\ShootersPool\bin\ShootersPool Updater.exe

I am Gimpymoo on there as well.

Soldato
Been playing this with Gimpy and Shanks this afternoon, snooker with no assists, no lines is brilliant fun. Just gotta get those angles and spin control a little. Long shots are so so hard, you just don't know when you are totally straight on the ball. I'd kinda like a button that lines you up dead straight so you can then tune your shot from that point. When you're playing a 3/4 table pot, lining up dead straight is impossible to know if your just off centre to left or right.

Not had any bugs at all. Just bought the "Golden 12ft tournament table" boyz, will see you later.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Been playing this with Gimpy and Shanks this afternoon, snooker with no assists, no lines is brilliant fun. Just gotta get those angles and spin control a little. Long shots are so so hard, you just don't know when you are totally straight on the ball. I'd kinda like a button that lines you up dead straight so you can then tune your shot from that point. When you're playing a 3/4 table pot, lining up dead straight is impossible to know if your just off centre to left or right.

Not had any bugs at all. Just bought the "Golden 12ft tournament table" boyz, will see you later.

Am loving it mate, my new favourite snooker game, like you said not had any bugs
Gameplay is special, it plays just like I do in real life Haa some moments of excellence but most of the time wishful hitting. :D

Underboss
Used the updater and now everything seems fine.

Except the pocket width, I'm sure - 100% sure that they are .2mm smaller than the ball, as I can't actually pot anything.

No aids is hard, very hard.

Back
Top Bottom