Shops like La Senza?

Permabanned
They way i do it is

Go in browse around looking lost wait till one of the sexy assistants comes
to your aid, say you like a particular "garment" but dont know what size the
bird is..........wait..................wait................they will eventually say
"is she about my size"

At this point have a good look at the young blonde standing there all fresh faced
look some more then when you have had enough perv say "Sweet ill take that one in
whatever size shes only gonna bring it back anyway"

Suspended
vonhelmet said:
Well, that clears it up then! Crotchless panties 4tw!

Seriously though. Bra, panties, suspenders and stockings. Get them in a sensible colour. If you're not confident on that, just get them in black and cut your losses.

Oh, and it should go without saying that you have to be absolutely certain of her size!

Corset/Basque is pretty popular too. Make sure it all matches - that the crotch part of the thong/gstring is NOT made of itchy lace and its all in her favourite colour.

Caporegime
G|mp said:
They way i do it is

Go in browse around looking lost wait till one of the sexy assistants comes
to your aid, say you like a particular "garment" but dont know what size the
bird is..........wait..................wait................they will eventually say
"is she about my size"

At this point have a good look at the young blonde standing there all fresh faced
look some more then when you have had enough perv say "Sweet ill take that one in
whatever size shes only gonna bring it back anyway"

Relevant bashism...

(Matt^^^) Ok, walk up to a really hot chick and say "I bet you 20 bucks I can make your **** jiggle without touching them"
(Matt^^^) then grab her ****, give her 20 bucks and walk away

Am I allowed to say ****? We'll see.

Caporegime
Noxis said:
Corset/Basque is pretty popular too. Make sure it all matches - that the crotch part of the thong/gstring is NOT made of itchy lace and its all in her favourite colour.

Yeah, basques are good. Mmm... basque...

*memories*

In other news, chicken basque is a truly awesome meal.

Associate
OP
Noxis said:

Her favourite colour is yellow, that doesn't seem right for this sort of thing.

But thanks for the itchy advice. That's a good excuse to touch everything in the shop too :)

With the size, I read in FHM that you should buy it smaller than her actual size? Is this true, and why? That would surely just make it seem like you don't know the right size.

Caporegime
qwerty said:
With the size, I read in FHM that you should buy it smaller than her actual size? Is this true, and why? That would surely just make it seem like you don't know the right size.

That sounds like a pretty dumb idea, to be honest. I'd like to know their reasoning behind that.

Permabanned
qwerty said:

But thanks for the itchy advice. That's a good excuse to touch everything in the shop too :)

Its just better to guess too low than too high, obviously.

Associate
bravissimo

buy it in the right size otherwise it'll be uncomfortable, if FHM want cleavage, etc then buy a wonderbra, not stuff them into something too small.

But you shouldn't need to guess, you should know your other half's measurements, write them down on a card and keep it in your wallet :)

Last edited:
Suspended
qwerty said:

Well in the case of bra's this could mean so a nice cleavage is created ;) In terms of colour i'd say stear clear of Red as this can be seen as "cheap and tarty" by some ladies. I'd suggest white/black or maybe a purple.

Soldato
qwerty said:
They look really good, but if I understand the website, their only shop is in Northamptonshire. I've got no idea where that is but it sounds far from London. It doesn't look like you can order online either.

As I said you need to look in your small independant shops near you, some of the larger department stores also stock Aubade

MB

Suspended
vonhelmet said:
You calling my wife a tart? Want to step outside?

:p

Hah I said some! Since this is obviously the first time he has bought lingerie I thought a it would be best to get something neutral as it were (kinda like yellow for a new born ;) ).

My missus has plenty of red lingerie..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom