Should bullying at schools be a criminal offence?

Soldato
Unsurprisingly, that comes after a media campaign about a girl killing herself because of bullying at school. Another 'Think of the children' campaign designed to push new laws and pressure for social media censorship. I cannot watch TV anymore. It's just basically 24h/day state propaganda. Every day, it's this social issue, that social issue, and 'we' (meaning 'you') need to do this thing, or that other thing. They're doing this again, trying to push masks in school, the third vaccine, ect... Not that it's necessarily wrong, it's way it is done. It's also counter-productive, it erodes confidence when the entire media apparatus becomes the spokesperson for the government. Same thing with politics.

Caporegime
Bullies at school should be sent to borstals like in the good old days.

I was bullied quite a lot in the 90s for being the quiet one and tbh it made going to school pretty awful knowing day in day out I would likely get picked on.

The girls are worse than the guys btw knowing there's a 95% chance no boy is going to hit them back.

Mostly just name calling from boys, I'm sure the people who do it think no harm is being done but deep down people are effected heavily and it is depressing with people being negative towards you all the time.

maybe it's easier for people to fit in now though since geek/nerd basically went mainstream.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bullying definitely needs constantly addressing and I'm all for that, however, I think there needs to be some more concrete definition of bullying because it's quite a wide spectrum at the moment.

"The proposed legislation will make school bullying a specific criminal offence, which either students or school staff can be held liable for.

Those found guilty could face fines of up to €45,000 and three years in prison if the bullying forces a victim to miss school or work for up to eight days.
"

That sounds like it's open season for any lefty ********* to cry wolf.. IME a lot of severe bullying does not lead to people missing school, they sit there suffering in silence..

[edit]LOL at the non swearword above being starred out.. the irony of that is almost priceless..

Last edited:
Man of Honour
French nerds are the worst nerds, with their stripey shirts, onions around their necks and garlic breath, they deserved to be bullied harder than last time.

Got this from a friend in NYC today, if there’s a God in Heaven please let it be true!
News from NY Times
“3,000 Years Ago, Britain Got Half Its Genes From … France?
An extensive study of ancient DNA suggests that a wave of newcomers — and perhaps the first Celtic languages — crossed the English Channel three millenniums ago.”
I’d love for every snivelling Francophobe, with their dumb “cheese eating surrender monkey” canards on their lips to see this on an official piece of paper in their Christmas crackers on the 25th!

Caporegime
Bullies at school should be sent to borstals like in the good old days.

I was bullied quite a lot in the 90s for being the quiet one and tbh it made going to school pretty awful knowing day in day out I would likely get picked on.

The girls are worse than the guys btw knowing there's a 95% chance no boy is going to hit them back.

Mostly just name calling from boys, I'm sure the people who do it think no harm is being done but deep down people are effected heavily and it is depressing with people being negative towards you all the time.

maybe it's easier for people to fit in now though since geek/nerd basically went mainstream.

Were you the 1%

Caporegime
Were you the 1%
yea the 1% whos life is made a living hell.

where you the other 1% who abused people constantly at school because your dad beat your mum or something?

Being autistic, not knowing until your an adult and being bullied at school every day... pretty much ruined me tbh it wasn't until my 30s that I actually felt like an adult and an equal.

these days I would just KO anyone who gives me hassle :)

Back
Top Bottom