Poll: Should Christ b removed from Christmas?

Should kedge be removed from ocuk

• Yes

Votes: 208 74.0%
  • No - which means yes

Votes: 73 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
I don't like the way that Christmas is used for financial gain to fill the pockets of retailers but these are modern times and we are all guilty.

The message of Christmas will at some point just water down to a point that the day will become nothing more than a over indulging and greed fest thinks giving.

Soldato
I don't like the way that Christmas is used for financial gain to fill the pockets of retailers but these are modern times and we are all guilty.

The message of Christmas will at some point just water down to a point that the day will become nothing more than a over indulging and greed fest thinks giving.

Too bloody right, they shouldn't be allowed to start advertising christmas offers in frigging november and all this crap. Next they'll be wanting to open the shops Christmas day, scumbags. Bad enough they're open boxing day, christmas eve, maybe a couple of hours in the morning but it's getting silly.

Boxing day used to be another day of christmas with the family, now for a lot of people it's just a mad dash to get to the sales, daft.

I always say to people, I don't want presents, if you really must I'll have some socks. It's all about getting family together and having a nice day.

And friends, christmas eve is the time of year all my freind group isn't working and is home. About 100 of us show up to a pub and drink it dry, every year for 5 years now, they even put on sandwiches for us knowing we'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom