**** Show Off Your CORSAIR 800D ****

Soldato
They are terrible mate, I had the stock fans hooked up to my fan controller. I put them all on low, very little air flow moving into the case. Put them on max, it seems the airflow didn't change. They are utter rubbish, don't get me wrong, they are silent, can't hear them but they do nothing lol.

If you are going to do the blue and white colour theme, I would go for the Scythe fans as they are white ain't they?

Associate
Great big cases, I aginised over getting one of these or a Lian-Li full tower. I went for the Lian Li and I know it was still the right decision for me but seeing these pictures I have to admit this is one hell of a case.

Certainly it is ideal for watercooling and there is enough space to accomodate anything you could want in there for a long time to come.

Associate
SDC10118-1.jpg

Soldato
Imageshack mate, resize to 1024 rez when the image has uploaded, click on the image and copy and paste the link where it says "image for fourms" or somthing along thoes lines.

RJC

RJC

Don
Go to imageshack or Photobucket and create a account, upload the images you want to one of the hosts and they supply a link which you copy to your post :)

Associate
001.jpg

This will be filled with Asus P6T SE, Intel I7 920, 6GB Corsair XMS3, Corsair H50, a GPU (5770)
and my existing WD500GB disks.

More to follow as I go along, so far it has been great!

Soldato
OP
Edited to enlarge.

Yeah, there is a few people who don't like the cables in white.
I'm going to try and make them slightly less visible though, try pulling them through more at the back.
Personally I like them :)

I'm going for a white and black theme, and it's not anywhere near finished yet! :(

Associate
Firstly a few things, sorry for the rubbish pictures!! and yes the random peice of white tubing is going lol, I ran out of black tube :(

CIMG0178.jpg

CIMG0177.jpg

CIMG0179.jpg

Associate
See, this is an awesome case for a watercooled setup, its a case you need to fill up a bit.

Its just too expensive though, i cant justify the cost else it'd be my next case.

:D

Associate
Would be nice if Corsair had raised the bottom of the window so you could not see the power supply area or maybe provided a panel that you could fit inside just to hide the wires as they came out from the PSU.

Would just give a neater finish to what is a great case

Soldato
Would be nice if Corsair had raised the bottom of the window so you could not see the power supply area or maybe provided a panel that you could fit inside just to hide the wires as they came out from the PSU.

Would just give a neater finish to what is a great case

Totally agree. Who wants to look at a psu with a billion cables coming out of it?

Back
Top Bottom