****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Bery nice build ninja. How long did it take you?

Well got new W/C stuff so stripped her down completely cleaned and re-built her think took from 08:00 till re-installing windows 23:00 completely mad day though non stop. So very long time but completely worth it :) will sleeve all my cables next time I do any work on her :)

Regards
-Ninja

Todays work:

14m9rh0.jpg

21cied2.jpg

Sorry for bad images.

Couple of changes in my PC :

Ylz3O.jpg

First off my PC lives on the floor (Carpet) so to raise it up abit higher to allow some more airflow for the bottom case fan I took an old 12cm fan and cut it in half. Two perfect feet. :p

I also picked up a Hitachi Deskstar 1Tb the other day and that got me thinking of trying to hide the HDD cables, so I just removed the front case fan and inserted the drives the other way around. One downside is that I've lost the ability to use the tool free mounting but still.

P3gN3.jpg

Xd69M.jpg

2bs8m.jpg

My only intake fan an Akasa Viper, dual exhaust on the top of the case via Enermax Magmas does the job nicely!

5oTTh.jpg

Gelid Icy Vision Rev 2. VGA Cooler

9hScd.jpg

Arctic Cooling Freezer A30

Just a small update, got some Bitfenix cable extensions.
Flash off:
img0202u.jpg

Flash on:
img0203nn.jpg

Without flash gives a more realistic colour of the system when looking in through the tinted window.

Hopefully the next upgrade will be a a bit more substantial with an upgrade to z77 and either sb or ib.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom